Items don't remove from storage after pets

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Items don't remove from storage after pets

Post by justj99 »

When taking an item or another pet out of storage (house or pet storage), items or pets after that do not get removed or stored until leaving the storage area and re-entering.

Example:
Go to pet storage with 0 pets, but 2 stored. Get golem out of storage. Get war dog out of storage. Leave pet storage. Only the golem came out. You must go back into storage to get the War Dog again.

Similar things happen with houses and items. Store or get a pet from house. Try to get items. They do not come out of storage.

Identical pets do both come out if they are taken from storage at the same time (press enter with number 2 entered).
Gullander

Re: Items don't remove from storage after pets

Post by Gullander »

Off topic here but if someone forgets to take all the items out of his/her pet and puts them into storage do the items get lost or will the transaction be null as a protection?
If no answer I'll test it out with some 4 gold potions :lol:
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

Gullander wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:19 pm Off topic here but if someone forgets to take all the items out of his/her pet and puts them into storage do the items get lost or will the transaction be null as a protection?
My understanding is that the potions will end up in the air, as they do if a pet carrying items dies.

But!

Please carry out your experiment to confirm.

(Sorry for taking this even more off-topic).
justj99

Post by justj99 »

My experience was the items went in the house with the pet if there was room. Haven't tried at the pet storage or with a full house.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

- OFF TOPIC -

I have tested this at Pet storage
- items in a pet put in storage end up in the sky!

Pets MUST be empty or they are emptied automatically!

Same as putting pets in a house.
If they are full, 2 = 40 spaces, and you only have 10 free slots in your house, you will have 30 items hanging in the sky.

- ON TOPIC -

Yes it would be nice to be able to "Remove this pet?" that is in storage.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Lol. That's actually more off topic! But is a good comment for this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18606
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Gullander wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:19 pm Off topic here but if someone forgets to take all the items out of his/her pet and puts them into storage do the items get lost or will the transaction be null as a protection?
If u put pets into stable (pet-storage), empty the pets bags before, or all will be lost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:23 pm
If u put pets into stable (pet-storage), empty the pets bags before, or all will be lost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

justj99 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:38 pm When taking an item or another pet out of storage (house or pet storage), items or pets after that do not get removed or stored until leaving the storage area and re-entering.

Example:
Go to pet storage with 0 pets, but 2 stored. Get golem out of storage. Get war dog out of storage. Leave pet storage. Only the golem came out. You must go back into storage to get the War Dog again.

Similar things happen with houses and items. Store or get a pet from house. Try to get items. They do not come out of storage.

Identical pets do both come out if they are taken from storage at the same time (press enter with number 2 entered).
It is already fixed.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Thanks! It works great now! :)