Can't opening chest in West Cave map

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

franks

Can't opening chest in West Cave map

Post by franks »

For some reason I think this is a bug, where I can't open this chest because the item of the chest are not important. Even though the item of the chest were for orc quests, and now they can't be opened because the item are not important!??. Come on, I've played for 7 hours in a row to kill the ogre haflings approximately 650 times (bad luck for dropping bright pink bone key). And now can't open the lock because that item (200 wooden ring for orc quest) are not important!?!?
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-09-23-07-49-36-30_6c3bedd0089cbd25c4aefde62008c684.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-23-07-49-36-30_6c3bedd0089cbd25c4aefde62008c684.jpg (661.2 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Sedang mencari player dari Indonesia :ugeek:
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
justj99

Re: Can't opening chest in West Cave map

Post by justj99 »

Do you have the quest to get the orc ring? Or do you have the forge part quests (both of them), but not the ring quest?
franks

Post by franks »

justj99 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:19 am Do you have the quest to get the orc ring? Or do you have the forge part quests (both of them), but not the ring quest?
I didn't ask before. I think it can all be done without having to ask the npc first. so I decided to just take the quest item first. I hope this is really a bug, because honestly I get annoyed when things like this happen. and have to repeat again looking for the red and yellow bone keys again:)

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You do need the quest from the orc to find the wooden ring. If you don't have that quest you get the message that you got.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Yes ! this chest has a QuestItem in it.
If you not have the Quets in your QuestBook you leave it !
Its extra done, because if you would take it, you cant do that quest anylonger, and the whole StoryLine would be broken.

Go to the Orc and receive the quest, and you can open it to get the QuestItem out of it !

Have fun on doing that quest.

Good luck.

Greetings...SK:)
DUKE of SK-Clan
franks

Post by franks »

I think you are right guys. Coz that item are for quest item, but it's also annoying too if you have to open quest conversation with the orcs first. After that, now you can open the item from the chest. Hopefully in the future the devs can tell that this for quest item or gearable item. So other people know if this item is for quest. So other people won't be afraid to remove it/sell it. And people will want to know who this quest item is from, why is there a "quest item" sign on this item. So people will find out where this quest item came from.

Nahh we know from that, after all is no need anymore to open a conversation first with the owner of the quest item again.

Thank you everybody_^

INDONESIAN
PLAYER