"i" - Info-system not works well

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

"i" - Info-system not works well

Post by SK1976 »

idk if i am wrong or not...

But why the "i" menu (info) not shown me the last attakers.

I got killed many times today and the last days, but it not shown me who killed me.

Does it not shown attakers if i claned ???

That should be changed....

if someone is claned its better to show who killed or attaked me too.
Otherweise it makes no sences.
DUKE of SK-Clan
DerKing

Re: "i" - Info-system not works well

Post by DerKing »

It shows you players on your aggressor list. That includes players that have attacked you if you are not clanned.
You can do /forgive to remove them, but the reason for it is to show who you can attack even if they are 1000 levels under you.
This doesn't apply to clans because everyone can attack everyone.

What would be better would be a new page in the clan section that shows what clans have attacked your clan.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

makes no sense...

It should show ALL last attakers. CLANed or not.

Exaample :

You grind for xps in a big spawn,
and someone comes and attacks you.
You try to fight, but monsters are around you.
You are concentrated to the fight, not to the name of the attacker.
You loose, because the monsters and the attaker who is attaking you.
Now you died and lost big item, and cant do a revenge, because you not have his name or clan.

The "i"-system should save the last 100 attakers, than it makes senses. I thought is was made for such thinks....to show the last attakers ???

This should be copied into the "Suggestions..."section too.

Thx a lot King for your reply.

WE can forgive players with the commond in chat :"/forgive PlayersName" (Shown in the Info-System ;) )
DUKE of SK-Clan
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

100 is excessive and unnecessary. Best I can say is to pay close attention to your minimap to see if someone is coming. If you're paying enough attention to spawn and attack, you should have no issue seeing someone coming toward you. If you're clanned you should be more aware anyway...
Does life really get better?
justj99

Post by justj99 »

It's largely used for letting you attack back for revenge. In clans, all can attack each other... In normal pvp, I can't attack of you are lower. If you attack first, you go on my list. You are removed if I forgive you or if I kill you. You can already attack clan members that are lower, so no need to add them.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It was kind of funny seeing my daughter's character name on that list after she accidentally attacked me.

I'm not in the running for worst father ever so I forgave her!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

NightBaby wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:49 am 100 is excessive and unnecessary. Best I can say is to pay close attention to your minimap to see if someone is coming. If you're paying enough attention to spawn and attack, you should have no issue seeing someone coming toward you. If you're clanned you should be more aware anyway...
could someone believe that another player logs onto your spawn, and attaks you if you are rounded by monsters ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

And in such a fight noone remember the name of that player. You are concentrated on the fight...not on players name in such a situation.

Yes, 100 would be too many, but 10-25 would help a lot, and claned players too. Thats why that list is for...or ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

I don't belong to any clan, yet I have a nice long list in "i", I read 15 names.
As soon as I have some time I'll get around to forgiving someone, for now they are staying there. Occasionally I see someone with the red name in game. and it's cute!
Maybe 100 is too much for everyone, but maybe for a great clan player, active, and PVPmaker, you might need more space than 25 names.
In my case even 10 names is enough, but I realize that some people have different needs.
I also think it should carry the names of EVERYONE who attacks you, and not just clan or non-clan.
SellSword wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 am It was kind of funny seeing my daughter's character name on that list after she accidentally attacked me.

I'm not in the running for worst father ever so I forgave her!
I would have hunted my daughters down to the point of revenge!!! XD
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun