dex bug maybe?

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

dex bug maybe?

Post by James142 »

So me and a lvl 158 archer were testing our dex (not gonna reveal) I have 75 more dex than him. He hits me with fire arrow instantly. I would think if I have more dex he should not be able to hit me that fast. Take me against one of the worms the worms have XX more dex than me. It takes me a few seconds before the fire arrow hits him. This doesn't add up...
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Insider

Re: dex bug maybe?

Post by Insider »

I understand that he is lucky,bcs anyone can have a critical hit chance.I think its really bug that you cabt hit him with better dex
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I can try to do some tests to make sure nothing got messed up with update. How many times did this happen? Was it just fire arrow?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

just chance. appened to me also. repeated 30 time an it evened out.
James142

Post by James142 »

Me and that player tried 3-4 times and every time he hit the fire arrow skill I got the arrow instantly.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
parkbones

Post by parkbones »

The fire arrow hits every time on me.Doesn't matter lvl 60 on up.It hits and does damage.I would think if dex dosnt cover armour would absorb damage,If not whats the point in having dex and arm in pvp?
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Fire arrow ALWAYS hits, this - i think - is because of the swordsman skill Always critical hit
Contact me for any help
James142

Post by James142 »

Unit... even though I'm archer I still think its unfair it always hit (fire arrow) it should be based off dex. Swordmans always hit I think is completely fair.
The OG Rasta

Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

James142 wrote:Unit... even though I'm archer I still think its unfair it always hit (fire arrow) it should be based off dex. Swordmans always hit I think is completely fair.
Agreed, despite the fact melees have higher arn and str and hp, the system still isnt fair
However this is a different long going problem which in my opinion can be resolved by ranged skills for melees
Contact me for any help
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

dex means absolutely nothing in pvp. just need 6 pnts higher than oppenent. tested true. If a mage than GGRRR!!! I lose a lvl every update cuz this b.s. Guess DOOM just take vaca til this shot gets fixed. Good luck non mages!!