in game adds

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

josh50052

in game adds

Post by josh50052 »

hi guys can someone tell me whats wrong I paid ages ago to have adds removed. now they've come back. but theres no option to re pay or remove adds ??
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-01-02-15-18-22.png
Screenshot_2015-01-02-15-18-22.png (662.23 KiB) Viewed 5042 times
blitzcraig

Re: in game adds

Post by blitzcraig »

yes, this happens from time to time... you do not need to remove them again - it is a problem from Google side. it will eventually fix itself, but there are a few things you can try to fix it immediately. 1> turn your device WiFi off then back on. 2> turn device off then on 3> go to Google play, log out, then back in 3> uninstall then reinstall the game. I have heard of all of these working at one time or another
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
PiVoRuS

Post by PiVoRuS »

Lol be my farmer?
My account:

{PiVoRuZ} ----> lvl 240+ [Archer]
{D-day_} -----> lvl 145+ [Dwarf]
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

I KNOW JORDY NELONS PARENTS. THEY ARE FARMER AMERICA!! BTW (KIM NELSON)ONLY DRINKS MICHELOB LITE.
lonegrey

Post by lonegrey »

I've also paid to have adds removed from my game and they are back I play on 2 different devices an android 4.4 version and kindle fire second gen.the adds are gone from the device I purchased it from but not the kindle ..is this a server perk or device perk ?.. .I've signed up as a beta tester ..
Secular

Post by Secular »

lonegrey wrote:I've also paid to have adds removed from my game and they are back I play on 2 different devices an android 4.4 version and kindle fire second gen.the adds are gone from the device I purchased it from but not the kindle ..is this a server perk or device perk ?.. .I've signed up as a beta tester ..
This is usually an error on Google's side; refer to Blitzcraig's post for a quick fix.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

lonegrey wrote:I've also paid to have adds removed from my game and they are back I play on 2 different devices an android 4.4 version and kindle fire second gen.the adds are gone from the device I purchased it from but not the kindle ..is this a server perk or device perk ?.. .I've signed up as a beta tester ..
It works on all devices with the same gmail account and google play services enabled on that device. So it will not work on kindle. Maybe i will change it in the future to be stored it on server not google accout. It refers only to ads all other is stored on server.