problems with maximum clan building number!

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: problems with maximum clan building number!

Post by Insider »

rearrow wrote:unacceptable

a lv 300+ square tower has been replaced with a lv70+ big castle.

this castle now covers our square tower and we cannot use it. if we approach our own tower auto fire kills us. agreement was to add lvls to existing structures. not to replace them with ithers with longer range.

we would never have allowed a large castle to be started that close to our tower. we and many other clans would have done anything to prevent that.

scrernshots mailed to blitzcraig
Hi. Whats wrong with tower?

And replace, sure building have to be moved. Clan made good base and they were asked to delete some buildings. They dont need gaps - they moved buildings, its OK.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

they has 7 over limit and are now given a big advantage over us. YOU REWARDING RULEBREAKING. . THE RANGE OF THAT CASTLE MAKES OURS INACCESSIBLE. we suddenly cannot getto leftside of our tower anymore. That castle should be moved so we can stand around it without getting autokilled like before. this solution effectively takes raws tower away. that tower they replaces with castle was started after ours. the first one was a bit farther away. if that castle is moved where that one was. range is same as before. instead they nowcan shoot all around our tower. GM has given them raw territiry and taken our tower. again they taking advantage of the same bug.

if the castle is moved closer to the farm left below it. the range covered by missiles/cannons is as before and we can use our tower again without getting killed by their autofire.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

rearrow wrote:they has 7 over limit and are now given a big advantage over us. YOU REWARDING RULEBREAKING. . THE RANGE OF THAT CASTLE MAKES OURS INACCESSIBLE. we suddenly cannot getto leftside of our tower anymore. That castle should be moved so we can stand around it without getting autokilled like before. this solution effectively takes raws tower away. that tower they replaces with castle was started after ours. the first one was a bit farther away. if that castle is moved where that one was. range is same as before. instead they nowcan shoot all around our tower. GM has given them raw territiry and taken our tower. again they taking advantage of the same bug.

if the castle is moved closer to the farm left below it. the range covered by missiles/cannons is as before and we can use our tower again without getting killed by their autofire.
hi! instead of always crying, you could just be more correct towards the staff team. do you really think, i have a second to play this game? i invest all my time into improving the game. so if i do something like this, i need to talk to honest persons. i told them: remove new towers, we take levels to old stuff. if they abuse this, i cannot do anything.

therefore, i made this post. now, we can fix that.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Gandalf wrote:
rearrow wrote:they has 7 over limit and are now given a big advantage over us. YOU REWARDING RULEBREAKING. . THE RANGE OF THAT CASTLE MAKES OURS INACCESSIBLE. we suddenly cannot getto leftside of our tower anymore. That castle should be moved so we can stand around it without getting autokilled like before. this solution effectively takes raws tower away. that tower they replaces with castle was started after ours. the first one was a bit farther away. if that castle is moved where that one was. range is same as before. instead they nowcan shoot all around our tower. GM has given them raw territiry and taken our tower. again they taking advantage of the same bug.

hi! instead of always crying, you could just be more correct towards the staff team. do you really think, i have a second to play this game? i invest all my time into improving the game. so if i do something like this, i need to talk to honest persons. i told them: remove new towers, we take levels to old stuff. if they abuse this, i cannot do anything.

therefore, i made this post. now, we can fix that.
iI am sorry if u feel im.not being correct here. i do understand that u do all you can and these things are
not intentional.
it may be cultural, but i think I just stated facts.
blitzcraig was with me today in reply to my answer on over limit tower and this was done very correct etc.

I asumed that an admin or mod visited rash as well and removed the two towers and then build that castle instantly. but it would be immediately obvious that suddendly the raw castle was covered by the new castles cannons.

I did indeed fb this to blitzcraig also. i posted it here to prevent many others from pming the same thing.

as I told blitzcraig I think the solution is very fair, but if you allow repositioning and replacing one type with another you should be very carefull not to give one site an advantage. especially since it concerns (unintentional?) misuse of a bug.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Jive wrote:explain 1 thing... insiders been mob mod since rash had 1 build... hes been there everyday... how does he not notice there 7.. yes 7 builds over limit... DR is 1 and didnt notice
While we were building/fighting, many mods have been visiting the clan map. Our most frequent guest was the reverend killerbunny. Insiders, monstercat also visited. Besides, some mods have organized spawn parties. None of them, neither us, have been conscious of the build-limit bug. It was a bug, it was neither abused, nor was our intentions to abuse it. We have other legal ways to build more buildings.
Jive wrote:... how cant transfering 7x500 lvls be more than anything but a reward?... its not right anyway u look at it... DR built max land with 8 builds 40 wall plan... they clearly abused going over by 7?????... lets b honest here u know its pure abuse... and shouldnt b rewarded with 3500 lvls transfered
No, it is not a reward. It is a kind of compensation. The build limit has been exceeded due to a bug. It was not our doing. We did not edit anything in the game mechanics. Had there been no bug, our 8 towers/ castles would have been dumped with more than 3500 levels. This bug has harmed us more than rewarded us. From level 0 to level 1 a castle/tower cost an arm and a leg in terms of resources. This will not be compensated, I am sure. Moreover, rash is not the only clan that is being compensated with regards to the bug. All clans are equally treated here.
Jive wrote:for something they knew they abused... plus recent multi clan wall abuse...
No, we abused nothing. We were not aware about the build limits. We are a new clan. We are no veterans. Nowhere it is written, or indicated that producing multiple clan walls in clan context is abuse, or against the rules, written by the game staff. We had found nothing to the effect of incurring punishment for producing multiple clan walls, nor were we contacted by any staff member in this regard. Therefore, we are infallibly convinced that we were and are no abusers.

However, we might not produce any more walls. It should not be thought that we refrain from doing so because of legal restrictions. We have been in contact with a person of worth and quality. We granted his request about spamming walls. We might not repeat that again.

Thank you very much.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Hi, we do not agree with your accusations and claims. We made that tower on that position while not getting sleep for a second. We (6 of rash players) stayed all night long to build a mighty tower. We were successful. We did it. We were attacked by Maiden, worf, nightshade, lasttry, Dr-DOOM, trio members etc. But we still made a huge tower. This was because we were committed.

About the tower attack. We made second tower for the sole purpose to auto kill Raw when they approach to level up tower. We again succeeded. We made a level 240+ tower. We do not understand that why you complaining thus about us?

Please refrain from calling us abusers. We had done nothing to this effect. We feel being insulted without proof calling us abusers!
Insider

Post by Insider »

Jive wrote:explain 1 thing... insiders been mod since rash had 1 build... hes been there everyday... how does he not notice there 7.. yes 7 builds over limit... DR is 1 and didnt notice...
Hi. I usually solve players' problems there, not counting buildings. It wasnt me, who noticed that bug. They had 11 buildings, 3 more than 8... Not 7 . I also visited -1.2 clan map, and havent noticed many TRIO buildings, neither DR or GRIM, or others. If you know that you cant kill someone 1000 levels higher, you wont check it every day. Same here, if i know that its impossible to build more than 8 buildings - will i count them everyday? :P

Thanks for understanding :)
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

Gandalf wrote:hi! clan rash is fixed. here is the list:

1. we removed 2 towers with level sum like 600. with factor 120/200 these are around +300 levels in castle level price. so, the 411 castle got upgraded to 711 (and a bit moved, too).

2. we removed 2 towers, level sum around 800 and build a castle level 420.

3. we removed 3 towers, level sum around 800 and build a level 429 castle.

4. we removed 2 more towers and put these levels on a level 500 tower, what made it close to 1500 levels.

if something is wrong with calculation or position, simply report here.
Well that's not fair :/

It's easier to build multiple low lvl towers, now they have one that's nearly lvl 1500, BK invested a crap load of time and money to get our tower to 1425 and they get it instantly. Pfft....
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

why it is easier to build many low level towers? i think, costs are the same?
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Jive

Post by Jive »

yo???... you really moved towers?... replaced with castles???... positioned them in a more strategic position?... wow why not just give rash all 4k lvls for abuse?... thanks bro cuz u just ruined months of defense.... this is as bad as the gifting link 1500 castles... you guys just screwed us thanks.... appreciate your 1 sided favortism to an abusive clan... act dumb and say rash didnt know they were over the limit when it was plain to see they were... why didnt i say anything you ask?... cuz its not my job... i saw them wasting there time building things that SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN REMOVED.... but now they have castles where they towers and huge lvls on them... good job guys... youve wasted months of my time in 1 night GIFTING ABUSERS.... i want all my castles at 500 and i want to move them a little bit.... ugh its pure bad decisions from the inside... but go ahead make up some reason why u moved and built castles for them all u want but you know ur wrong... and rash will suffer more now... enjoy those builds rash youll b stuck nxt to them or on start map... good job on makin FT look bad guys... FT will fix it like we fixed the link build issue.... no worrys cowards
}-)