problems with maximum clan building number!

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: problems with maximum clan building number!

Post by Gandalf »

same answer as always. i did a post in public, so you can give constructive arguments. jive, what you write is not helpful at all. as i said, we sort it out. its not easy, similar than the last big clan building bug.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Eclipse wrote:
rearrow wrote:they has 7 over limit and are now given a big advantage over us. YOU REWARDING RULEBREAKING. . THE RANGE OF THAT CASTLE MAKES OURS INACCESSIBLE. we suddenly cannot getto leftside of our tower anymore. That castle should be moved so we can stand around it without getting autokilled like before. this solution effectively takes raws tower away. that tower they replaces with castle was started after ours. the first one was a bit farther away. if that castle is moved where that one was. range is same as before. instead they nowcan shoot all around our tower. GM has given them raw territiry and taken our tower. again they taking advantage of the same bug.

if the castle is moved closer to the farm left below it. the range covered by missiles/cannons is as before and we can use our tower again without getting killed by their autofire.
Hi, we do not agree with your accusations and claims. We made that tower on that position while not getting sleep for a second. We (6 of rash players) stayed all night long to build a mighty tower. We were successful. We did it. We were attacked by Maiden, worf, nightshade, lasttry, Dr-DOOM, trio members etc. But we still made a huge tower. This was because we were committed.

About the tower attack. We made second tower for the sole purpose to auto kill Raw when they approach to level up tower. We again succeeded. We made a level 240+ tower. We do not understand that why you complaining thus about us?

Please refrain from calling us abusers. We had done nothing to this effect. We feel being insulted without proof calling us abusers!

sry if iv been unclear. iv seen u make that first tower.a great effort n your part. we could not destroy it. my comment is about the second tower . you admit its sole purpose wS to attack raw. your new castle is in that position and now covers more area then your original second tower because a big castle has a longer range.if u put the castle in the position of your first tower you will have the same cannon range as before. placing an existing building with a longer range one in the same position gives u an advantage. if this is done as the result of a bug, prentending to comply to gm rulings that would be repulsive. but i asume its unintentional on ur part. so i expect that u eill agree to a position of the castle which will cover tbe same territory as before.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

practical problem here. i am trying to see if i can agree with tbe repositioning of rash towers and their conversion to castles. it may be a very good and fair solution but i.possible for me to see since auto attack kills me if i co.e close enough to see a building.
I only have a 3" screen. not all of us have tablets.

i suggest to turn auto attack off for 24 hrs so dukes and lords can look at tbe new positioning, towets and castles.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

rearrow wrote:practical problem here. i am trying to see if i can agree with tbe repositioning of rash towers and their conversion to castles. it may be a very good and fair solution but i.possible for me to see since auto attack kills me if i co.e close enough to see a building.

i suggest to turn auto attack off for 24 hrs so dukes and lords can look at tbe new positioning, towets and castles.
would it not be possible to walk there with another char? a GM can tele you.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:sry if iv been unclear. iv seen u make that first tower.a great effort n your part. we could not destroy it. my comment is about the second tower . you admit its sole purpose wS to attack raw. your new castle is in that position and now covers more area then your original second tower because a big castle has a longer range.if u put the castle in the position of your first tower you will have the same cannon range as before. placing an existing building with a longer range one in the same position gives u an advantage. if this is done as the result of a bug, prentending to comply to gm rulings that would be repulsive. but i asume its unintentional on ur part. so i expect that u eill agree to a position of the castle which will cover tbe same territory as before.
We are in agreement with you concerning the castle range. We just visited our camp. We observed all the new changes especially our castle near Raw tower. Now the range of the castle attack is the same as the tower had before. The logs would prove our this statement. We are happy on the repositioning of our castle. We have no intentions to make troubles for Raw but we also would have grieved had we lost the former tower range. Now as we saw it has been settled, we are quite happy about it. Although we had lost a huge chunk of territory, producing many gaps which cannot be taken care of at the very moment, we are still contend. We have no complains against anyone; for we know, with team work, devotion, and commitment we can do wonders!

Again, I would like to assure all those involved that we had no knowledge about the building limit. We were not aware of that. We did not intentionally abuse any bug. We know that many would mock at our this declaration, but nothing could be more nearer to truth than our this statement. We again confirm our stand, we had other viable options to expand our clan, had we known about building limitations.

We are thankful to the staff team for helping us solving this issue. It really was a nightmare for us.
Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:practical problem here. i am trying to see if i can agree with tbe repositioning of rash towers and their conversion to castles. it may be a very good and fair solution but i.possible for me to see since auto attack kills me if i co.e close enough to see a building.

The new converted castles are in the same positions where we had erected our towers. We invite you to come visit us on an alt. Observe each and everything. Be true to yourself, and you would agree with the wonderful work of GMs. You would observe fairness in details. Come, we are stationed at the warlock wagon.

We do not agree with your suggestions regarding turning off the auto attack of buildings for 24 hours. Our camp is very vulnerable at the moment, lack of walls and suitable defense. It is open to anyone to build a tower inside of our camp. In 24 hours a level 500 tower can be build with help of a good team.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

the problem is that the new Castle (which is in same position as old tower) has much larger range, am I correct with that?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

yes.

because of its longer range we can not enter our old territory ( and our tower).
to corre t this move cale so it covers the same area as the square tower did
before
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Eclipse wrote:

The new converted castles are in the same positions where we had erected our towers. We invite you to come visit us on an alt. Observe each and everything. Be true to yourself, and you would agree with the wonderful work of GMs. You would observe fairness in details. Come, we are stationed at the warlock wagon.

We do not agree with your suggestions regarding turning off the auto attack of buildings for 24 hours. Our camp is very vulnerable at the moment, lack of walls and suitable defense. It is open to anyone to build a tower inside of our camp. In 24 hours a level 500 tower can be build with help of a good team.
ivtried over 10.times been kiled by towers or members lol. died over 20. times on many alts just to check things. if this non auto fire was introduced for 24 hours it could be a non pvp not attack map during that time if u are afrraid it will be abused
Jive

Post by Jive »

anyway u look at it abusers got gifted castles where defended towers were.... keep cryin rash... DR at 8 builds no lvls added no mod help no bug abuse... i want DR city from old replaced if bug built builds being rewarded... i believe u owe DR 10k lvl worth of build lvl... ill b waiting to place
}-)