SUGGESTION MARKETING FOR PLAYERS

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: SUGGESTION MARKETING FOR PLAYERS

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Gullander wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 pmOne cancel should stop it....please compbatant fix this.
I have addressed this issue with many, including admins and comp himself. Perhaps "FIX TRADING" needs to be the spammed message...
Omnes Autem Uri
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Maybe if posted under "Buying Houses" ????
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

You can "clear" the trading sequence (and however many "stacked" trades they have sent) by logging out/in but as long as they keep modifying their offer in the window without closing it on their end, each modification will "force" the window back open on your screen.

That's what I've seen. I've also noticed you'll continue doing whatever activity you're doing (well, fishing I've tried anyway) whilst the trade window is open if they just let it linger open for a while.

This makes it slightly less annoying to me, but still it's a pain. Especially since trade invites look exactly the same as PM messages.

What seems to get them to actually stop for me is just offering 2 plain fish and hitting accept to whatever they offer me. If they stack up a bunch of trades, just log out/in to clear them all. I give fish to fill their invy with junk.

There are plenty of ideas to cut down on spammer/scammer issues such as; closing the trade window exits screen for both parties; with future scrolling chat move the trade request to the chat and require sending a request of your own to open the window; ability to tap on an item in trade window and gets the info on it... etc.

Not to mention QoL with trading such as using k/m to trade larger amounts of gold (500k / 15000m instead of 500000 / 15000000000) and trading more than 2 of the same item. Like.. idk what's just weird to me it's capped at 2.

BUT! I ain't a programmer and have no idea as to what plans there are already in the works so meh, I just make do with what I've got meow.

Just always be careful when trading and learn from any mistakes. Better to pause for a few seconds than lose dem hard-earned shinys.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:49 am Maybe if posted under "Buying Houses" ????
You made me laugh! :D
Retired
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Lestat :D
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:49 am Maybe if posted under "Buying Houses" ????
Now this got my attention and a good laugh.

If everyone posted 5 times a day, every day under buying houses, you think it might work?
Buy FIX TRADE BUG
map 0.0 (pos 113,10)
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Buy FIX TRADE BUG
map 0.0 (pos 113,10)

Might have to pay $50 to get it!!!! :roll: :lol:
Extentsions like house extensios to include your alts! :o
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

What I've noticed is if I rotate my screen the trade window disappears. This spam is pretty much only an issue for me while I'm standing around fishing at spawn, so I don't know if you have full control options or not.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.