New 3 ideas!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: New 3 ideas!

Post by LostKnight »

Storms7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:40 pm I wouldn't be against sharing my house with my alt for storing pets before going to a dangerous map.
I would like that as well.
OP wrote:2. I offer the opportunity to add 1 or more players to your home.
But add an "s" as in "alts" or "other players" such as Storm7 storing his pets in LostKnight's house <--- NO! Disagree

But then again the idea of a pet storage "place" - pay game gold per hour/day etc. has been discussed and nothing came from it. Less revenue from selling pets or houses
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I definitely think that pet storage needs to be an option in some way. There are quests that require you to take pets to a certain location or to an npc. If I already have 2 pets then my only option is to kill one.

This is not fair if I've purchased real money pets.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Storms7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:40 pm I wouldn't be against sharing my house with my alt for storing pets before going to a dangerous map.
+1 But needs overthinking of it's advantages and disadvantages. Good idea tho
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Placing pets in alt's house can't work, unless the pets' info gets tagged with the player_name that put them there.
For instance:
I have a lvl 85 fairy with a house. I have a 1100 mage with no house, but has worm pets. If mage puts worms in house, what's to stop the fairy from taking out and using? How broken would THAT be?
Omnes Autem Uri
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I recall a previous suggestion about a special "house extension" product that could be used for alts. Like my main account buys a house for $50 that comes with 100 storage spots and crafting. My alt buys a $5 or so item that adds 20 spaces to the house, but my main account does not benefit and my alt doesn't get access to crafting.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

SellSword wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:21 pm I recall a previous suggestion about a special "house extension" product that could be used for alts. Like my main account buys a house for $50 that comes with 100 storage spots and crafting. My alt buys a $5 or so item that adds 20 spaces to the house, but my main account does not benefit and my alt doesn't get access to crafting.
Impressive idea Sell, Needs a shot.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:21 pm I recall a previous suggestion about a special "house extension" product that could be used for alts. Like my main account buys a house for $50 that comes with 100 storage spots and crafting. My alt buys a $5 or so item that adds 20 spaces to the house, but my main account does not benefit and my alt doesn't get access to crafting.
The issue becomes how to tell alts from random other ppl. To the best of my knowledge, house data is linked to a username and location. No email or userID information is in that file, so the houses have no way of knowing if it's actually your alt, or some random stranger who likes your house location.
Omnes Autem Uri