lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

flo_Ban5

Re: lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:51 pm I know it's a historic issue when archers were actually the best at pvp very very many years ago, but I do now find it odd that only melee classes can use speed potions. I think all classes should be able to.

This would undoubtedly impact on pvp, but that may actually be a good thing as it would therefore necessitate a change in class balance by default.

Regarding the rest of this thread, I'm afraid that these discussions are regurgitating previous ones about this very same issue. Forum search 'balance' if you want to.

ì all classes could use speed potions dừa would be really the mót ujseless class in game.
:geek: 8-)
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Since we have moved to the issue of speed pots, heres a thought.

Remove speed pots, give everyone swift skill(dwarf run skill) and give dwarf an ability that matters. Having the swift skill and speed pots is kinda ridiculous.

This makes all equal in terms of run capability.

Next issue stun... again we have an issue... sword can stun with weapon and item.. again ridiculous.. remove weapon freeze and give back half attack rate of enemy.
Archer should get an item to stun and given better skill to replace, maybe a triple shot AOE attack ? Damage 3 opponents within a range of range 4? Archer item could be an ice arrow crafted and placed like fire arrow?
Mage doesnt freeze only slows, so his skill should slow and upon repeated cast, finally freeze. Making it a comparable skill.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree with le stat. Well said.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

now the new monsters have a new skill when they beat you bleeding !!
This can be applied to characters, archer, swordsman, dwarf, when you use the skill of bleeding the player dies slowly, also while the bleeding bleeding wound healing is reduced by 40% also during bleeding it is impossible to use a potion of speed , !!
When you use the skill of bleeding you will have a chance to kill the magician and other characters))
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

you can add skills:
bleeding !!
Poisoning!
Blade of Life (gives 5-10% health from impact)
Fracture (reduces treatment, also prohibits the use of skills for 15 seconds, also prohibits acceleration))

I also have ideas for new skills and how to balance them !!
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

Lestat wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:07 am Since we have moved to the issue of speed pots, heres a thought.

Remove speed pots, give everyone swift skill(dwarf run skill) and give dwarf an ability that matters. Having the swift skill and speed pots is kinda ridiculous.

This makes all equal in terms of run capability.

Next issue stun... again we have an issue... sword can stun with weapon and item.. again ridiculous.. remove weapon freeze and give back half attack rate of enemy.
Archer should get an item to stun and given better skill to replace, maybe a triple shot AOE attack ? Damage 3 opponents within a range of range 4? Archer item could be an ice arrow crafted and placed like fire arrow?
Mage doesnt freeze only slows, so his skill should slow and upon repeated cast, finally freeze. Making it a comparable skill.
+1
aaarrr4

Post by aaarrr4 »

great idea but by improving everyone we also need to improve the ogre!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For any decent skill tree I believe it should keep the basics below in mind.

1. Allow choice of skills that fit PvP and non-PvP playing. Almost every time people talk about balance/change they mean PvP. When someone like me chimes in it often gets discounted because I don't PvP, but people are literally talking about changes to a game I've played for years as well.

2. Allow variety. Why not have a number of options? Maybe someone has a choice between something like a life leach skill or a poisoning skill that prevents healing. Maybe it's the choice between multi-target attack and a % damage like the fire skills. That would allow variety in PvP for sure. Maybe "throw weapons" for stun items would even be a choice over something else.

3. Choice of non-battle skills. This could include things like the speed skill, maybe a "use potion" option for speed potions, or whatever.

4. Allow limited resets. Maybe limit to once per day or loss of a level or something. People can change, but not repeatedly or at least not repeatedly without a cost.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

SellSword wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 pm For any decent skill tree I believe it should keep the basics below in mind.

1. Allow choice of skills that fit PvP and non-PvP playing. Almost every time people talk about balance/change they mean PvP. When someone like me chimes in it often gets discounted because I don't PvP, but people are literally talking about changes to a game I've played for years as well.

2. Allow variety. Why not have a number of options? Maybe someone has a choice between something like a life leach skill or a poisoning skill that prevents healing. Maybe it's the choice between multi-target attack and a % damage like the fire skills. That would allow variety in PvP for sure. Maybe "throw weapons" for stun items would even be a choice over something else.

3. Choice of non-battle skills. This could include things like the speed skill, maybe a "use potion" option for speed potions, or whatever.

4. Allow limited resets. Maybe limit to once per day or loss of a level or something. People can change, but not repeatedly or at least not repeatedly without a cost.
great idea, i like it !!
For example, in the beginning you can choose a swordsman 1-demon, 2- angels - it's like for example!
Demon - skill 1 - demonic wings (absorbs 30% of any damage) skill 2 - sword of chaos (steals health)
angels, skill -1 hit the sky (forbids the use of skills) skill 2-pillar treatment (cures 4% of health every second)

All the races and skills I came up with as an example !!!

You can come up with something similar for each character !!
If players have the opportunity to choose skills for pvp or pve it will be very cool
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Archer -
Race - 1 Sniper 2- hunter
Sniper pvp class, skill 1- horror spikes (rejects the enemy by 5 cells and inflicts 20% damage, used when standing next to him)
Race hunter
Skill 1 - trap (immobilizes the enemy and prevents the use of defrost for 20 seconds)
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome