lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: lower speed of tapping on heal spell and lower resistences

Post by merisajan »

For dwarf characters, nothing is fair at events
He has no chance and only watches the happiness of others
Not me but all the dwarf characters
:roll:
you can ask lajos _worf _fenix
they are dwarf
fenix in event come with his mage no come with dwarf 13 k
see
dwarf 13k never ever can drop
dwarf in all event (just tank )and see another character drop and happy
in all time event i no go out all time i attack elite yeti and i see mage lvl 3k drop and im in 10 days nothing drop its not fair
please thinking about skill dwarf
and give this character have chance
i think throwing Poison axe good 🙂♥️
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

merisajan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:25 am
Nelmi80 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:19 pm Do you have any skill idea as a almost 5k dwarf player meri? :D🌸
yes i think dwarf need skill throw poison axe its very useful for
in event and dwarf with it can have chance drop item in event in all event no dwarf never ever drop except if buy death pet
and this skill useful for pvp too 😌🌸
Savage :o and Great :D
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Nelmi80 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:03 am
merisajan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:25 am
Nelmi80 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:19 pm Do you have any skill idea as a almost 5k dwarf player meri? :D🌸
Savage :o and Great :D
yes 💗😈💗
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

justj99 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:49 am Ogre Twister skill is strong enough. Against a mob that attacks 1 time per second, it takes 2% 20 times. That reduces mob to around 66% of HP. Against mobs that hit 2 times per second, that's 40 hits. It reduces mob to just 44% of max HP. That's pretty strong already!

A friend suggested Dwarf Shield skill also do 10% of damage received while it's on. I think that's a pretty good addition to it for both PvP and vs mobs.

Archer and sword freeze are both broken in my limited experience. For archer, even more so, since they don't have an additional freeze item. I think it used to freeze with every arrow while active, but that changed? I'm not sure why. I think, for both, it should work every hit while active, but maybe the reason to change from that was good.

Slow should work once per second instead of once per 20 seconds, assuming they are not currently slowed. Unfreeze clears it, and a second later should work again.

Swords, in my opinion, need a skill change to something that will help them level faster. They are the toughest to level solo, and could use some help in that area.

Just my two cents.

Nice ideas and Agree about swordman need skill help him . Skill hit more than mob or skill do more dmg. Freez skill its useless
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Sword had another skill and it was removed. It was half attack rate of enemy. Was an awesome skill, but was removed, because ppl complained about spaces available for items consumable. I still think any characters with freeze should be removed,(I know, but then can't freeze siege(that's another issue upon itself)), make freeze and unfreeze items for each melee class and make mage slow become freeze upon repeated casts. Oh, and remove autoclick from mage, the need to tap to restart heal only proves autoclick needs reworked. Or only make red,yellow auto attack(to keep attack rate comparable to melee(or we may return to 'but he attacks faster than me' cries again) and heal,arm,slow should be tap skills(as they aren't used as often or as long(usually))
Dwarf needs speed skill removed, and some sort of specialized attack added. I've seen many examples, but give it similar to ogre skill 2 but with maybe a leech life 2% added(u know, 2% damage dealt is returned as hp) this would make it more viable as an actual fighter. The blue skill works well at lower levels, but isn't noticed as much as higher levels(I assume it's due to amount of resist on gears) so either change it or make it add 5% resist every 250 lvls? With a cap at 80%
Archer, remove freeze arrow and have craftable freeze arrows and have a button to use. Then give archer a short range(4) aoe that attacks 3 enemies.
Ogre actually is decently rounded. It's still hard to level, like sword, but actually they are the strongest characters.

I don't think sword or ogre should have aoe attacks, and if they are given, they should reduce accuracy.

I think that's got skills covered.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

if you think about it, you could improve the level 30 swordsman skill. For example, you can add 2-3%hp bleeding to it. This will be very logical. Since this skill ignores all armor and dex, it should also have side effects like bleeding.
Or you can make bleeding 10-15% of the swordsman's available damage with each hit while the skill is in effect.
What would be the balance and the bleeding was the balance in the game can be made so that the bleeding works only on one target each use.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Lestat wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:48 pm Sword had another skill and it was removed. It was half attack rate of enemy. Was an awesome skill, but was removed, because ppl complained about spaces available for items consumable. I still think any characters with freeze should be removed,(I know, but then can't freeze siege(that's another issue upon itself)), make freeze and unfreeze items for each melee class and make mage slow become freeze upon repeated casts. Oh, and remove autoclick from mage, the need to tap to restart heal only proves autoclick needs reworked. Or only make red,yellow auto attack(to keep attack rate comparable to melee(or we may return to 'but he attacks faster than me' cries again) and heal,arm,slow should be tap skills(as they aren't used as often or as long(usually))
Dwarf needs speed skill removed, and some sort of specialized attack added. I've seen many examples, but give it similar to ogre skill 2 but with maybe a leech life 2% added(u know, 2% damage dealt is returned as hp) this would make it more viable as an actual fighter. The blue skill works well at lower levels, but isn't noticed as much as higher levels(I assume it's due to amount of resist on gears) so either change it or make it add 5% resist every 250 lvls? With a cap at 80%
Archer, remove freeze arrow and have craftable freeze arrows and have a button to use. Then give archer a short range(4) aoe that attacks 3 enemies.
Ogre actually is decently rounded. It's still hard to level, like sword, but actually they are the strongest characters.

I don't think sword or ogre should have aoe attacks, and if they are given, they should reduce accuracy.

I think that's got skills covered.

I do not agree with this. Ogre is very easy to pump! you just need to know the right places.