PROSTITUTE Quest

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SAVAGED

PROSTITUTE Quest

Post by SAVAGED »

seriously? im talking about the quest... is this appropriate? who made this quest and decided to call her prostitute. it even sais so on a gandalf post. thats the legit name for quest.. this needs to be changed it is highly offensive. but then again ppl get muted for saying less offensive stuff.. wow didnt think admin would let this be in game....... wat kinda message is this for kids.
maxter

Re: PROSTITUTE Quest

Post by maxter »

Rofl :lol: im with you on that 1
Shipdure

Post by Shipdure »

It's middle age Europe so they made it realistic. Though sometimes that hooker is standing around kids soo..yeah. Middle ages go figure
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Hardly realistic if we remember that theres ogres. Magic. Dragons. Demons. Necromancy. Multiple reapers. Other mythical beasts.

Perhaps the quest should be changed at least from prostitute to something else.
Bill Cosby

Post by Bill Cosby »

Only reason I'm mad about it is my account Blumpkin was changed and permanent banned from forum for its name. Yet we have prostitute quest, a clan named A DIK, a person named lil ween and a person named meatdrapes. I agree with being appropriate but be fair!
Shipdure

Post by Shipdure »

Asmodeos back then alchemy a precursor to chemistry was used heavily which created hallucinations of dragons, magic, the bible etc

So in a sense it's realistic to those that snorted mushrooms.

Fun fact Nordic Vikings used a mushroom called fly amatia I believe to enter a frenzy like rage before battles which caused hallucinations and death as well.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Im well aware of my own family history xD

To the point though. Yes alchemy was considered magic to some degree because multiple people had no idea what was going on. In the sense that the alchemist was "changing" lead into gold. When really he wasn't. He would then promise the king/baron/lord/really really rich guy that he could do it again but he needed funding. He would mooch until either the king/whatever got sick of him and had him killed. Or fled.

But it wasnt legitimate magic with a dragon at the mages side. Or healing people by speaking an incantation or invoking some other worldly power.

Orcs or minotaurs or goblins or chimeras didnt raid humanities settlements. There were however clever tricks. Performed using a bit of alchemy and knowledge, to make it seem legit.

Here in ft it is legit. We throw spells. Kill dragons, suckerpunch skeletons, dance with death and kill shadowy mages for their essences so we can make cool neat sticks or enslave them as a pet.

Point being. Where cursing is against the rules and promoting a mostly G rated game enviorment so anyone can play including kids, even if it were legitimate to have a prositute standing randomly in a small tiny village in a world where everything can maim you. Lets just change it. Realism is already out the door anyway.
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

When I started this game I was 11 or 12, I didn't even know it was a prostitute until I saw it listed on forum a year later.

Also:

In medieval times prostitution was a very common job for women as they weren't considered equal to men so had fewer job opputunities, this just puts a few believalble features in the game ;)
Contact me for any help
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

realistic in fantasy, medieval times does not equate to "kid friendly" in modern times. I also thought it was a bit out of line that the blue Knight in rpg uses language that we would warn for in mmo lol (not to mention the child slavery quest :p )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
SAVAGED

Post by SAVAGED »

OK OK NOW TELL ME THIS !!!! iF PROSTITUTE QUEST IS OK THEN WHYYYY DID MAD MIKE DELETE OUR CLAN (PIMP) thats bs. Second clan thelocal made both got deleted. Nothing was compensated for the clan gold he deleted BOTH times....