AUTO target enemy when we are attacked

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lich King

AUTO target enemy when we are attacked

Post by Lich King »

Now, when someone attack you,if you want to fight back, you have to select enemy first, then press the button for fighting.
It's mabe OK for non-mage class, because they got much HP.
But it's unfair for mage, because it will take few seconds to select target and press the button. And if you got lag, mabe you will lose the fight.

So, my advice is make AUTO taget enemy when we are attacked.

Anyone agree with me?
The Houstaaja

Re: AUTO target enemy when we are attacked

Post by The Houstaaja »

Lich King wrote:Now, when someone attack you,if you want to fight back, you have to select enemy first, then press the button for fighting.
It's mabe OK for non-mage class, because they got much HP.
But it's unfair for mage, because it will take few seconds to select target and press the button. And if you got lag, mabe you will lose the fight.

So, my advice is make AUTO taget enemy when we are attacked.

Anyone agree with me?
I agree with you. That would be really useful especially for low level mages. I've witnessed multiple times (Happened on my low level mage once) how a random 20-40 level mage afks only few seconds, gets attacked and doesn't have enough time to heal and slow the enemy.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

:) They do have that in many games, I agree and would like to see Auto-Target but with Option to click Not to Auto-Target as well. ;) Like an on and off toggle switch for auto On or auto Off. I like it! ;) It could be on main screen or it can be in the back pack stats screen which is more preferred to keep main screen Clean..a toggle switch on/off button. But then again these guys are amazing at what they do, that they probably could sneak one in the main screen somewhere too lol. Nice and small lol and not in the way of visuals sake of pvp or precautioned awareness of your surroundings :lol:

Q 8-)
Last edited by Crescent Q on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
Lich King

Post by Lich King »

hmm,I think AUTO attack is not a good idea, because in that way, BOTS will come out, the cheating tools, third-party programs.
It's become hard to detective third-party programs with AUTO ATTACK.
Arete

Post by Arete »

Auto Target <3
ayc

Post by ayc »

I disagree,
There are many reasons,here's one of them,most important for clan members..
Let's say you want to kill a guy from other clan,you're a mage,and your mana is enough to kill only that person..
Then other people,could be his clan members,join in..
That is normal to happen,but if those people attack you,and it auto targets all,your mana will be wasted on attacking all of them,doing almost no damage at all..And surely will be dead by the time you try to untarget each one.
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

ayc wrote:I disagree,
There are many reasons,here's one of them,most important for clan members..
Let's say you want to kill a guy from other clan,you're a mage,and your mana is enough to kill only that person..
Then other people,could be his clan members,join in..
That is normal to happen,but if those people attack you,and it auto targets all,your mana will be wasted on attacking all of them,doing almost no damage at all..And surely will be dead by the time you try to untarget each one.
i don't get where your coming from the whole point of mage having a yellow flow was for this reason. and if your in a clan to pvp it cant always go as smoothly with one on one. you accept that like you team up to attack you may get teamed up on. so by avoiding the yellow flow to single out a target your kind of taking advantage of a minor loop hole that in pvm doesn't exist.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

Lich King wrote:hmm,I think AUTO attack is not a good idea, because in that way, BOTS will come out, the cheating tools, third-party programs.
It's become hard to detective third-party programs with AUTO ATTACK.
it wouldn't be a 3rd partie tool tho? its not an auto attack just an auto add to target. like it would automatically click the character who attacks you and makes them a target so you could click attack....
i vote a million Yes no auto attack just auto target.
just joe

Post by just joe »

I vote no. I don't PvP but get attacked randomly all the time. I don't want to attack back. Usually I log. I don't want to target another player unless I choose to.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

just joe wrote:I vote no. I don't PvP but get attacked randomly all the time. I don't want to attack back. Usually I log. I don't want to target another player unless I choose to.
it wouldn't effect you then IT'S NOT TO AUTO ATTACK ONLY TO SELECT THEM AS A TARGET IF YOU ATTACK ITS UP TO YOU