Password Recovery

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Password Recovery

Post by Gandalf »

after the bug got fixed, staff will do it like this:

- we compensate the abused characters with levels. simply write an email to me and give the abused character name. i check logs and if verified, i add the levels.

- if buildings got destroyed by abusing the bug (blocking high level chars of other clans), we compensate the whole clan. the duke should send me a PM and i check on server, too.

- we check the abusers. that will take some time. if you want to avoid hard punishment, you can also write a PM to me and tell me, what you did. then, there is only a small penalty.

thank you.

and again, do not abuse bugs. report them. if one of the abusers was also a "clan glitch abuser", there will be a severe punishment. and next glitch/bug abuse of those chars will lead to permanent jailing -> loss of the char.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Eclipse

Re: Password Recovery

Post by Eclipse »

Gandalf wrote:after the bug got fixed, staff will do it like this:

- we compensate the abused characters with levels. simply write an email to me and give the abused character name. i check logs and if verified, i add the levels.

- if buildings got destroyed by abusing the bug (blocking high level chars of other clans), we compensate the whole clan. the duke should send me a PM and i check on server, too.

- we check the abusers. that will take some time. if you want to avoid hard punishment, you can also write a PM to me and tell me, what you did. then, there is only a small penalty.

thank you.

and again, do not abuse bugs. report them. if one of the abusers was also a "clan glitch abuser", there will be a severe punishment. and next glitch/bug abuse of those chars will lead to permanent jailing -> loss of the char.
+1 Thank you very much. We hope it gets fixed soon.
Edit: Oops nice it got fixed. Great work.