Gold Bank Storage

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Gold Bank Storage

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

As we all know.we use bank tavern houses etc to storage items. Why not gold?
Ik there is a limit of billion something gold player can keep. Also there can be limit at gold storage:

At bank. U wull be able storage items.ok.but and gold too. So player will keep there his gold if he want keep them and use them at some danger time.or pay for something big.
There can be down of storaged items when u click bank:
Gold in bank: xxxxx(storaged gold)
Gold on player: xxxxx(currect gold on player)

Buttons:
-Add gold in bank
-Take gold from bank

↑ a good idea

WHAT you think about this wonderful idea? Agree? If not why? Tell me free :)!
Boo
Leone

Re: Gold Bank Storage

Post by Leone »

I'm not quite sure how this would benefit players. You cannot lose gold in pvp and you can carry such a huge amount of gold around with you without penalty that you wouldn't have any reason to put some in the bank.
James142

Post by James142 »

Leone wrote:I'm not quite sure how this would benefit players. You cannot lose gold in pvp and you can carry such a huge amount of gold around with you without penalty that you wouldn't have any reason to put some in the bank.
gonna have to agree, and anyways you can put you gold on a alt account if you need as a "bank"
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Leone wrote:I'm not quite sure how this would benefit players. You cannot lose gold in pvp and you can carry such a huge amount of gold around with you without penalty that you wouldn't have any reason to put some in the bank.
The reason is: the big number of noobs out there. They try to sell crap items for billions. While using touch screen, you can accidentally click on the accept button. Due to this reason, i don't keep more than 10m gold on me.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I really like this idea... and if you've done all the quests you know that sometimes you need lots of gold lol. (and there may soon be reason to have much, much more :p )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

True. This update will be very useful. Agree with eclipse much.
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Here another idea too:

Sent gold to other players usually is with trade . but why not be if players are far or off:

I have idea so we can sentgold to players with a command.like: /sent [username] [gold amount].
For example: /sent _NICKPAN_ 50000000

This will help to pay gold to player who gave u items and utold him ul pay later. Or to transfer gold to alts or give gold to player if u cant meet him. And more reasons.

and when player recive gold. It can show player like when player sell item to another.but istead of item icon and the selling price. It can have golds as icon and show the amount of gold he give to you (and who give)
And down it can have a TAKE button or √ or else idk. So if u dont want take gold for any reason just click on X.

Do u like it guys?
Boo
James142

Post by James142 »

maybe it would be better as /sendgold "username" "amount"
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Leone

Post by Leone »

Eclipse wrote:
The reason is: the big number of noobs out there. They try to sell crap items for billions. While using touch screen, you can accidentally click on the accept button. Due to this reason, i don't keep more than 10m gold on me.
Ok - good explanation - that makes sense. In that case, I agree with this idea (for what it's worth)