A Wilderness type map!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LoadingZues

A Wilderness type map!

Post by LoadingZues »

Basically it would be a map type, where where all pvp is fine! no gaining outlaw from killing other players, and a higher level attack limit of about 10-25 below and as always as anyone higher *also a higher risk of losing an item piece increase from 30->50%*. another idea would be an arena type place, where you can challenge people to friendly duels, or even raise the stakes and bet items or gold.
The further you get into technology,
the further you go into gaming.
That's the general rule.
Imperious1

Re: A Wilderness type map!

Post by Imperious1 »

Hmm. Nice idea. Kind of what old RuneScape has/had in their wilderness.
LoadingZues

Post by LoadingZues »

Imperious1 wrote:Hmm. Nice idea. Kind of what old RuneScape has/had in their wilderness.
Runescape vet of 15 years ;)
That's the general rule.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

I found this game after digging very hard for a mobile style game of RS. Took a long time to find. I guess thats what i love about FT. It takes me back to the old days of RS. In my opinion, FT has tons of opportunaties to keep ppl like us addicted. Mainly with how the Devs give us the chance to help develope the game with new ideas, maps and other content. I know not all ideas can be added, but the endless possibilities makes it much more fun.
LoadingZues

Post by LoadingZues »

Imperious1 wrote:I found this game after digging very hard for a mobile style game of RS. Took a long time to find. I guess thats what i love about FT. It takes me back to the old days of RS. In my opinion, FT has tons of opportunaties to keep ppl like us addicted. Mainly with how the Devs give us the chance to help develope the game with new ideas, maps and other content. I know not all ideas can be added, but the endless possibilities makes it much more fun.
I agree. I think this game, and the ideals it's created on are all fantastic.
That's the general rule.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

lmao i found this game while looking for a civilization4 style game from cidmeier lol anyway i found devs other tower defense games never regretted it.
ayc

Post by ayc »

I disagree.
The system of other games with no counter on kills for outlaw has a complete different system than ours.
Besides,outlaw system makes FT one of a kind ;)
About the level limit,we do not consider,that other games have 15-25 lvl difference,since again,our formulas are different.
10-20 levels might sound not much difference for high levels,but there are low levels that we need to consider too..
A new player can pvp at lvl 3,that his mana doesn't pass 15,with 20 lvls different,a lvl 23 with 50+ mana would kill new players easily,and not gain outlaw,sounds kinda unfair..

We do need a new pvp system,yes.But we need more suggestions,numbers..we need formulas :)
And of course,if a suggestion,especially on PvP,is used in game,the player will get a good reward :)
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
XaWei

Post by XaWei »

LoadingZues wrote:Basically it would be a map type, where where all pvp is fine! no gaining outlaw from killing other players, and a higher level attack limit of about 10-25 below and as always as anyone higher *also a higher risk of losing an item piece increase from 30->50%*. another idea would be an arena type place, where you can challenge people to friendly duels, or even raise the stakes and bet items or gold.
I suggested an almost identical idea about the underuse if the colloseum.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

XaWei wrote:
LoadingZues wrote:Basically it would be a map type, where where all pvp is fine! no gaining outlaw from killing other players, and a higher level attack limit of about 10-25 below and as always as anyone higher *also a higher risk of losing an item piece increase from 30->50%*. another idea would be an arena type place, where you can challenge people to friendly duels, or even raise the stakes and bet items or gold.
I suggested an almost identical idea about the underuse if the colloseum.
The colloseum may be a great place for this idea. The map area is already set up but its never used. I have been there many times and havent seen a single person in there. Its a shame to see a map like that never used.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

It would be awesome to see the Colloseum used in either a wilderness type scenario or as an area for friendly pvp where nothing is lost. Even if just one section is used for friendly pvp. It would be awesome fun to challenge friends and even help train newer players