Idea for a new skill

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TheForgotten

Idea for a new skill

Post by TheForgotten »

When you start getting into those higher levels, getting more HP, the 1k potions don't really help that much anymore. Adding more options would be a simple way to solve this problem. But to me it be cooler if we could cook meat. Basically you need to get a log from a tree, then in your inventory when you click the log there will be a fire symbol next to the drop symbol. When you click the fire symbol your character will have a fire next to him/her. Then if you click on the fire you can select the meat you want to cook and cook it. The higher your skill is the faster you cook and the more different stuff you can cook.

Lvl1-fish 2k HP
Lvl2-rare fish 5k HP
Lvl3-lion meat 6k HP
Lvl4-wolf meat 10k HP
Lvl5-dragon meat 15k HP

Now in order to not have fires all over the ground, you can only have 1 fire per person. Then if you leave the mal the fire disappears. This can change PvP extremely for anyone. If your at war with another clan, or just fighting with a person this could be a game changer. In my opinion this will make the game a lot more surprising. If someone took their time and gathered up a lot of cooked dragon meat they could win a fight that looked like a very unlikely win.

Please post your opinion on this idea, do you think it's worthy to add in or just trash?
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Leone

Re: Idea for a new skill

Post by Leone »

I like the sound of this as I agree with your premise that 1k potions are quite low for some.

I think most people would do their cooking on non-PVP screens so they can't be attacked. Having said that, cooking could be disabled on these screens to get around this.
The Houstaaja

Re: Idea for a new skill

Post by The Houstaaja »

Yes! how about some stat boosters to the list too?
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.