Premium Pet System Remake

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shamoth

Premium Pet System Remake

Post by Shamoth »

I like how the premium pet system evolves but Im kida bored/irritated with current premium pet system/AI. Got to kill/disband old pet to buy new one for $ when you lvl up and want to move on because you can't change or evolve pet. Can't store them when doing quests/moving trough areas that are 100% sure pet death, especially with dumb pets that fight to death and whipping 2 pets on the move is... irritating. I know that there are houses to buy but never seen one and don't know their prices too.

So just a slack idea how to redo premium pet system so it will mimic pet exp gain/evolve with owner so players and dev(walet) will be happy ;)

First of all i would add blinking/fading/pulsing green hp bar when hp is full/character rested. To make green bar pulsing you have to be full hp and wiat 5min off fight/movement, its up to devs how long and what conditions. For player pulsing green bar would mean 10% stat and movement/lucky drop buff for 1min, its up to devs to. For pets it would mean that pet is not wounded and is well rested and calm.

Now we buy pets for $, idea is to buy Pet Tokens(PT).
You can buy and store on account infinite amount of PT,
After login You can use PT to summon two pets, like now, one or none.
From in game you can disband premium pet, like now, but instead of killing it you will receive PT back. Condition to unsummon pet and receive PT back is pet full hp/rested so it won't be abused with situations when pet is almost dying. So unsumming wounded pet while hp is green but not blinking/pulsing it would be same ass killing it in act of mercy just like you finish off horse with broken leg...
When pet dies or gets unsummoned while wounded it dies, just like now, and PT is lost.

Now the fun part/money making ;)
As mentioned earlier you can buy and store infinite PT, just in case or what ever.
You can use PT to buff pet that will be summoned after login. Each used PT would increase pet stat by 1% or 5%, % its up to devs, and buff would be capped at 150% or 200%(player lvl), its up to devs too.
So you summon 150% pet with 10PT(each PT buffs f.e. 5%)
When it dies or is unsummoned while wounded/not rested you will loose 10PT.
If you unsummon rested buffed pet you will loose only 1PT, cost of buffing pet so nothing is for free ;)

Pet buff is for sure money maker for devs but also boosts exp gain of ppl that work and don't have so much free time as students that suppose to be focused on learning, not playing FT ;)

Of course we could use, i would be really happy with it, more sophisticated system. Like Pet stable at most maps where you pay gold to leave premium pet there, Pet Trainers to evolve/change premium pets for gold when player lvl up, use some expensive "candies" to send premium pet home form field or send it to town to sell/restock while we are in field ;)
Any way, there is potential and a lot to do if it suppose to shine.
WARNING BY GANDALF: USE APPROPRIATE SIGNATURE OR BE BANNED
nt300

Re: Premium Pet System Remake

Post by nt300 »

My main issue with Pets is that you can't just leave them somewhere safe and do your quests. Each time you go into a room or dungeon the bloody things follow you to there doom lol.
There must be an option to just put them somewhere save so you can do your quests or venture into dangerous areas by yourself.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
Leone

Post by Leone »

nt300 wrote:My main issue with Pets is that you can't just leave them somewhere safe and do your quests. Each time you go into a room or dungeon the bloody things follow you to there doom lol.
There must be an option to just put them somewhere save so you can do your quests or venture into dangerous areas by yourself.
For your second point (venture into dangerous areas alone), buying a house where pets can be stored will solve this.

The first point suggests you want extra storage. I'd like to see the backpack space to be increased even more than the current increase. This would reduce the need to have pets in the first place.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

More pack space = :)
BOO!:ghost:
wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I'm not opposed to more backpack space :D
But I would like to be able to park a pet without having to pay a lot of money for a house. I would still do so to keep from losing premium pets, even if it meant I couldn't use extra bags while parked.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

wiseguy wrote:I'm not opposed to more backpack space :D
+1 big time

I'd be happy to extend the backpack space by buying extra backpacks for a couple of £. That's the only reason I need a pet at the moment. Having pets is otherwise extremely inconvenient (unless they're gold dragons etc :lol: )

I'd be happier buying three extra backpacks than a pet or a house.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

naomi

Post by naomi »

also have extra bag that has crafting facilities :D
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Better, add a future, to craft and upgrade your main backpack, like need 20 leather from wolfs and u craft at a building, and make it bigger :p
Boo
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I too would love the extra backpacks, but take this into account.

1. Long-range sieges. They are currently limited by backpacks. Increased space means longer siege times between refills.
2. Building. Same issue as above.
3. Pet sales. Backpacks are permanently with you. Pets are not. The loss of revenue for the game could be detrimental to development.
Shamoth

Post by Shamoth »

Guys, it was purely pet system topic. I wasn't even thinking about increasing BP space, just make it easier to manage pets, buff them, more money for dev from pet system ;)
WARNING BY GANDALF: USE APPROPRIATE SIGNATURE OR BE BANNED