#Town Hall#

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Local

#Town Hall#

Post by Local »

I have this idea for a new clan building.
Call it (Town Hall) the purpose of this building will be for clan support not defenses purposes. Its functions are buying workers this will be unlocked the higher lvl this building is. Ok let's say at lvl 10 you unlock a miner NPC you purchase it 50mill he well mine for you for 20-30mins with a base skill lvl of 5-6 all he would do is walk to closest stone and and back to town hall stone will be put into random building with space. Town hall level 50 unlocks wood chopper. For planks. Lvl 100 unlock a builder that takes stone and planks from buildings and help build random buildings around your clan say for 30mins lvl 200 a builder that only repairs damaged builds you will be only aloud 10 workers at a time these NPC can also be tartgetd by enemy clans. The Town Hall also will have no storage but from the town hall u will be able to have access to the storage of all your buildings in one spot no more walking around wondering what building u left that item in . it'll also show u HP and all damaged building/ unfinished buildings. this will help a lot of small clans and those that are short handed along with eliminating much gold from game. I'd like to hear any thoughts or other ideas about this
Narcotic
RIP
MadMikael

Re: #Town Hall#

Post by MadMikael »

This is a really neat idea.
Curious though.
Would these npcs be attackable? And if so, would that be by players, monsters, or both?
On one hand, you could say no, as they're npcs and not combat related.
However, the ability to cut off your enemy's supply route is an important need throughout many battles in history.
But, I am guessing this would be difficult to do programming wise... unless they're programmed like pets or something (I don't know, just guessing).

Also, the ability to access ALL your stores would be awesome...
Again, just guessing, I think this could cause a lot of lag when accessing it though.
Maybe, if you could just access resources, instead of everything like weapons, armor etc. could improve this.
If this works, possibly there could be an armory building where you access all your gear from one building.

Hoping this idea gets considered ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

Yes, the workers should be attackable by other clans just like the guards from the barracks. On improving the level of your Town Hall (or workshop or whatever the building would be called), a higher skilled worker would become available. If a clan has 11 buildings with 7-15 pages of items in each building, I'm not sure how that much inventory could be shown in one building, but it would be a nice feature. Maybe make the Town Hall for controlling the clan buildings (checking building stats for needed repairs, etc, and checking inventory), and another building Workshop for creating the workers (miner/wood cutter/repairman, etc).
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

As he said they can be targeted by clans. This would be an awesome thing to out in.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

MadMikael wrote: Again, just guessing, I think this could cause a lot of lag when accessing it though.
This game definitely does not need anymore lag
BOO!:ghost:
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

This is an interesting idea...but i see a LOT of potential for abuse
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

More npc would be nice
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I love this idea. It seems the GM/Admin team also likes this idea. Hopefully, Compbatant can/will make it happen?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
naomi

Post by naomi »

i support this idea also..
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I like the idea. If it had basic craft, similar to tower but no siege or missiles, and no attack power, many clans would trust new clans to build near them. Also, perhaps a duke could use this new building to pass duke position to another member without quitting clan to do so. I have some misgivings about buildings that access other buildings' inventories, for the potential lag.