Skill level purchase

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Silverjew

Skill level purchase

Post by Silverjew »

I believe a good idea to add to game would be to allow players to buy skill levels through purchase menu would bring more income to the game. I know i would buy ;)
madmaniacal1

Re: Skill level purchase

Post by madmaniacal1 »

NO WAY!!!!!! You think the pay-to-win high level players are abusive now? Wait till they can buy siege skill...
bardiya

Post by bardiya »

Silverjew wrote:I believe a good idea to add to game would be to allow players to buy skill levels through purchase menu would bring more income to the game. I know i would buy ;)
There should be something in game that you can't buy with money and skill is that thing
Not matter what lvl you are you should work hard to get it and spend time
But unfortunately siege dmg and hp depends on character lvl that means you can improve your siegeing with buying lvl and i don't like that
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

bardiya wrote:
Silverjew wrote:I believe a good idea to add to game would be to allow players to buy skill levels through purchase menu would bring more income to the game. I know i would buy ;)
There should be something in game that you can't buy with money and skill is that thing
But unfortunately siege dmg and hp depends on character lvl that means you can improve your siegeing with buying lvl and i don't like that
I agree with this point of view; it is nice, that there is something in the game that actually takes work, and cannot be bought.
As for siegeing, yes, that's unfortunate, but, I don't think it could really be changed; it's done this way to make the skill actually useful I think.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

MadMikael wrote:
bardiya wrote:
I agree with this point of view; it is nice, that there is something in the game that actually takes work, and cannot be bought.
As for siegeing, yes, that's unfortunate, but, I don't think it could really be changed; it's done this way to make the skill actually useful I think.
Last I heard, damage of siege engines is static for each kind, regardless of player lvl. Class DOES affect how often a siege strikes, as well as siege skill lvl.
If a lvl 100 swordsman sieges a building with siege skill X, he will do triple the damage of a lvl 10k mage with the same skill lvl, due to class affinity.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Ah, maybe madmaniacal1 is correct; I admit, I'm rather ignorant of clan mechanics, and, the whole siege thing is mysterious to me.
I do hope that what he states is correct.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

MadMikael wrote:Ah, maybe madmaniacal1 is correct; I admit, I'm rather ignorant of clan mechanics, and, the whole siege thing is mysterious to me.
I do hope that what he states is correct.
This is the post I refer to.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12938
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Attachments
Spock.jpeg
Spock.jpeg (8.04 KiB) Viewed 5380 times
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I'm pretty sure that player level does affect seige damge.
BOO!:ghost:
death911

Post by death911 »

Even if it is allowed it should be limited to 1 or 2 or maximum 3 skill levels for one account. Not more than that. Otherwise everyone would buy 20 to 30 skill levels and become invincible.
Players need to spent time and put effort in the game to gain skill levels.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!