New player having problem to remove himself frm clan

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

New player having problem to remove himself frm clan

Post by Dr-Octopus »

I am new player in this game.It was awesome game.I managed to reach lvl 30 after some weeks.People are so friendly.One day one guy send me a clan request.So i joined.Wow it was so nice to be in clan.I like the chat system and i love my clan base.
All of a sudden i saw a very big lvl guy.He was 1000 times stronger than my level.Wait a minute...I Got a skull on my screen...What?? I died...How could he kill me??Ok maybe a bug..I went again than next guy killed me again he was much higher than me..What how its unfair....Maybe a bug....Many people than start to kill me..I began to lose all my gears which i buyed and it was very hard to earn gold for low lvl guys like me.Then i asked my friend how could he kill me so easily.He replied u in clan.If u in clan pvp is not restricted.
I didnt knew how to remove myself from clan.I asked many player but i could not figure out how to remove myself.I repeatly died.Does anyone knows how to remove oneself from clan.Its really difficult.I cannot find the clan page also.I am new so its difficult to figure out how to remove myself from clan.Plssss helppp me!!!! :cry:
Source:-One of new player.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dr-Octopus

Re: New player having problem to remove himself frm clan

Post by Dr-Octopus »

What could be solution for this?
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Very good point.

Perhaps, this should be added to the help page, as its a common problem, what do you think?
If you think so, you should post the idea here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13660

Also, I know you as a returning player, so, I think you're aware of how to remove from clan.
If you're not, say so, and i will explain in detail ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
kromelg

Post by kromelg »

New players are always asking the standard questions.
One and same questions are asked by different players so many times.

It would be nice to have in the forum (with a link from the game) section,
which would contain answers to frequently asked questions (F.A.Q).
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

MadMikael wrote:Also, I know you as a returning player, so, I think you're aware of how to remove from clan.
I was just posting this post on the behalf of one of my friend.He had same issue and i belief most of new player have same issue.Just wanted to say game should be user friendly.To remove oneself from clan if you new is really hard.First you should find that clan page which maybe easy for some.But the hard part is you dont know that if u click your name in clanlist(sometime ur name maybe at middle of clan which u may not see or find easily)than a message pops out which ask to remove urself from clan.
Note:Most people dont understand english well and its hard to explain to them.
Here some suggestion:-
-Clan Page should be easily available like backpag;friendlist or quest past.I mean extra icon for clan page must be added.
-And a big removal sign in clan page maybe next to its name.
It will be easy to find and easy to understand also.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

kromelg wrote:New players are always asking the standard questions.
One and same questions are asked by different players so many times.

It would be nice to have in the forum (with a link from the game) section,
which would contain answers to frequently asked questions (F.A.Q).
I will suggest an addition to the help file, of a link to the general information forum.
If you want to create a document that isn't covered there, just post it in suggestions, and I''ll see if I can get it added to that forum.
Dr-Octopus wrote:
MadMikael wrote:Also, I know you as a returning player, so, I think you're aware of how to remove from clan.
I was just posting this post on the behalf of one of my friend.He had same issue and i belief most of new player have same issue.Just wanted to say game should be user friendly.To remove oneself from clan if you new is really hard.First you should find that clan page which maybe easy for some.But the hard part is you dont know that if u click your name in clanlist(sometime ur name maybe at middle of clan which u may not see or find easily)than a message pops out which ask to remove urself from clan.
Note:Most people dont understand english well and its hard to explain to them.
Here some suggestion:-
-Clan Page should be easily available like backpag;friendlist or quest past.I mean extra icon for clan page must be added.
-And a big removal sign in clan page maybe next to its name.
It will be easy to find and easy to understand also.
Ok, I understand your point now. Hopefully compbatant will think of adding these features.
In the meantime, I will try and get the help file updated to reflect your points.
If the information is readily available, it might lessen the problems.
Unfortunately, many don't read the help or the rules... :(
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711