Minimum level and amount to create and join the clan should be changed

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

Minimum level and amount to create and join the clan should be changed

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Minimum level to create a clan and join a clan should be changed.And also minimum gold to create a clan to create a clan and join should be also changed.I dont think the current lvl requirement for creating and joining the clan is good.And gold required to create the clan and join the clan should also be increased.The following are reason:-
1.Most of the new player are unaware about the clan system in the game.They must first be more experienced in game to join a clan.I dont think 10 lvl person can defend and handle a clan stuff.
2.Clan is a serious stuff so to create a clan more gold should be required.Currently anyone can easily create a clan and abuse things like building wall near other clans gate, create a alt and hunt low lvl clan if seen in sight and remove immediatly if he sees high lvl persons,spamming by sending clan request.
My Current suggestion:-

Minimum level to create a clan:-lvl100
Minimum level to join a clan:-lvl75
Minimum gold to create a clan:-25m
Minimum gold to join a clan:-10 m

That was my suggestion.So guys,what do you think about it and what should be a good amount and level should be to be able to create a clan??
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ryaca

Re: Minimum level and amount to create and join the clan should be changed

Post by Ryaca »

I really like this idea
BOO!:ghost:
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I dont like this idea, better it stay like it is now,
And maybe duke can change the minimum lvl to join his clan and gold needed.
Boo
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I kinda like the idea, but kinda don't...
I don't involve myself with clan stuff, so really, I can't comment...
What I can say is, that we're working on the help file right now, and it will include some more info on clans, hopefully helping new players make educated decisions.
Sad thing is though, you can't make them read it :(
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

No.
This would stop alts being able to join and create clans, which is often a large part of clan warfare - Especially when you want an alt as duke, a bit like Ryo has an alt as their duke to stop accidental selling.
Minimum level to create a clan:-lvl100
Minimum level to join a clan:-lvl75
Minimum gold to create a clan:-25m
Minimum gold to join a clan:-10 m
Minimum level to create should stay as it is in my opinion - Or at least, have a warning implemented to warn the player of what a clan may bring. I say this for the reasons listed above.
Minimum level to join a clan should definitely stay as it is for same reasons, also with a more in depth warning.
Minimum gold to create a clan could be raised, as this will not STOP alts and lower players from being able to, but it will just disable the unexperienced from doing so.
Minimum gold to join a clan should stay the same or be editable by a clan duke due to having to pay millions just to invite a friend or alt into the clan.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I hope they do raise minimum level to join and make clans. This will cause players to have to work harder before making choices to join clans. It would eliminate people making low level alts to join other clans. It's too easy to create an alt and use it to meddle in clan politics. It should not be this way. I also think there should be a limit to how many clans one person on one account with one email address should be able to join. 2 clans maximum.
BOO!:ghost:
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

MadMikael wrote:What I can say is, that we're working on the help file right now, and it will include some more info on clans, hopefully helping new players make educated decisions.
Sad thing is though, you can't make them read it :(
Ya thats why i said let them be more experienced to handle clan stuff.Current situation to create a clan is lvl 20 and to join a clan is lvl 10.I dont think its logical.So to be able to join a clan one most be more experienced in game.
NOTE:-I posted this post considering new players.
Ryaca wrote:I also think there should be a limit to how many clans one person on one account with one email address should be able to join. 2 clans maximum.
I like this idea too.If we see carefully inside game we can find there are many clans belonging to a single person and he/she has many buildings.So my question is where will a new clan will be able to build a building if there are already many buildings under a single persons being in multiple clans?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: