NEW EVENTS

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

stephen12345

Re: NEW EVENTS

Post by stephen12345 »

Dr-Octopus wrote:Event Name:-Release Of The currently highest lvl monster in the game
Number Of Monster:2 per 5 min(Number of monster depends on event duration.)
Event Period:At least once in a week
Drop:Awesome drop to that player who does highest damage.
This will be awesome cause all will be united to kill this highest lvl monster in the game and all will share the xp.

Hmm I think highest monster would prove to easy if everyone showed up hower there could be a new dragon invented purely for this event which has tons and tons of hp, dmg (not to sure as it would be good to keep low levels involved ) but all in all I think it should be a monster that spawns for 5min and takes more than a couple of players to kill it. Almost like half the hp of a tower (clan building ).
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

stephen12345 wrote:
Dr-Octopus wrote:Event Name:-Release Of The currently highest lvl monster in the game
Number Of Monster:2 per 5 min(Number of monster depends on event duration.)
Event Period:At least once in a week
Drop:Awesome drop to that player who does highest damage.
This will be awesome cause all will be united to kill this highest lvl monster in the game and all will share the xp.

Hmm I think highest monster would prove to easy if everyone showed up hower there could be a new dragon invented purely for this event which has tons and tons of hp, dmg (not to sure as it would be good to keep low levels involved ) but all in all I think it should be a monster that spawns for 5min and takes more than a couple of players to kill it. Almost like half the hp of a tower (clan building ).

How about a blue Minotaur??
Attachments
received_1313157408736842.jpeg
received_1313157408736842.jpeg (3.58 KiB) Viewed 4542 times
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

what if they place as a list, to do events a day of the week for each level, with the time that the GM feel more comfortable for example:
Monday to 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. to lvls 1 to 100
Tuesday 03:00 to 00:00: 100 to 200
Wednesday 1:00 to 3:00: 200 to 300
Thursday 2:00 to 4:30: 300 to 400 and 500
Friday 1:00 to 3:30: of 500 to 750
Saturday 1:30 to 2:40: 750 to 1000
Sunday 2:30 to 3:10: 1000 to 1500
Or something like this so that depending on the lvl know when they play to enjoy an event, and so the GM in charge of doing so can accommodate their time to make those events depending, the day can choose a few hours, to do so and let the players know that Day we can go to an event and time.
Or before the start of Monday or something GMs update the list of events when they can attend and when not.
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

The list could be this way.
Is just an idea or example of how it can be.
Attachments
event.jpg
event.jpg (10.25 KiB) Viewed 4518 times

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I like your idea, but you should know: these events are not GM hosted at all.
These will be all done by programming; so, they will happen if a GM is around or not (personally, I like to watch).
I do like the idea of having a list posted, when events are finally planned.
But, this may or may not be done; I really can't say. It may be decided, to not post them, to encourage players to watch for them.
Of course, this won't stop players from posting their finds ;)

I would also add, that I'm more in favour of making events more friendly to all our global users; what I mean is, certain events should be 2 or 3 times a day, so that players in different timezones have a chance to participate. This always was an issue with spawn parties; did not matter what time of day you made one, someone would always complain about the time. I've made parties at all hours of the day; morning, midday, afternoon, evening, middle of the night, and still got complaints. Once, I even stayed up 24 hours straight and did multiple parties. Still, could not make everyone happy. This will still be an issue, no matter what we do, I think, but at least, we can try.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

MadMikael wrote:I like your idea, but you should know: these events are not GM hosted at all.
These will be all done by programming; so, they will happen if a GM is around or not (personally, I like to watch).
I do like the idea of having a list posted, when events are finally planned.
But, this may or may not be done; I really can't say. It may be decided, to not post them, to encourage players to watch for them.
Of course, this won't stop players from posting their finds ;)

I would also add, that I'm more in favour of making events more friendly to all our global users; what I mean is, certain events should be 2 or 3 times a day, so that players in different timezones have a chance to participate. This always was an issue with spawn parties; did not matter what time of day you made one, someone would always complain about the time. I've made parties at all hours of the day; morning, midday, afternoon, evening, middle of the night, and still got complaints. Once, I even stayed up 24 hours straight and did multiple parties. Still, could not make everyone happy. This will still be an issue, no matter what we do, I think, but at least, we can try.

thx friend, Good is true ha and what to expect there is to take things with calm :lol: :lol: :D other idea :p
Or the GM could also send a message to all the players saying when they can do event in which place and time so those who are new and do not know about the events have more possibilities to participate.

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

DarwiN wrote: thx friend, Good is true ha and what to expect there is to take things with calm :lol: :lol: :D other idea :p
Or the GM could also send a message to all the players saying when they can do event in which place and time so those who are new and do not know about the events have more possibilities to participate.
For GM hosted events, this is mostly not possible. System messages are done by server, and most GMs do not have the ability to access or modify it.

But, for announcing, GM hosted events are usually posted in off-topic, forum chat, and sometimes, facebook group. If you look, old announcements are still there; there just haven't been any GM hosted events recently (with one exception).

These new events, as described, should incorporate a system message, so all online should be notified as you suggest.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

MadMikael wrote:
DarwiN wrote: thx friend, Good is true ha and what to expect there is to take things with calm :lol: :lol: :D other idea :p
For GM hosted events, this is mostly not possible. System messages are done by server, and most GMs do not have the ability to access or modify it.

But, for announcing, GM hosted events are usually posted in off-topic, forum chat, and sometimes, facebook group. If you look, old announcements are still there; there just haven't been any GM hosted events recently (with one exception).

These new events, as described, should incorporate a system message, so all online should be notified as you suggest.
ok I understand ;) :lol:

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

LOL maybe the pyramid will be attacked next ^_^ I'll probably just hide in my bedroom haha ^_~
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Location map 4.-1 (near of the cavemen cave)

SYSTEM : Cavemen find an exit to outside world, they will try to take over us. Come help our land!

Spanws 20 dinosaurs and 20 cavemen

Drops (dinos 1_3 200mask, cavemen 1-3 mitrhil club)

The time can be 8pm (server time), neutral hour I think

If you choose my idea you can modify the spanw or drops :)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias