Market

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

bardiya

Market

Post by bardiya »

It's not a new idea but i see long time no one try to make it happen
All know that Trade is one of the biggest part of the game
It will be so nice if you make market that player's can put their stuff and put a price on it and put a timd like 48h
For example each 6h is 500k price(thats too expensive :| )
in this 48 if anyone buy your stuff you will get a message and automatically get money(or you can go there and get money)
If no one was interested samd last part with a messege you get your stuff back
This can make game moreeeee easy and delightful
Arashiko

Re: Market

Post by Arashiko »

It would also deter people from scamming players in-game

A related idea. Create a new "shop" in every town (not villages) which is a link to a central trading post.

People park items there and specify a selling price. The cost to a buyer is that price plus X%, and the seller receives that price less Y%. X% and Y% should be no more than 10% and are fixed by the developers, and that is gold taken out of the game.

This makes it easier to trade, and takes gold out of the game for each item traded.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I really like the players market idea if it would be possible to do without adding a lot of lag to the game.
BOO!:ghost:
Leone

Post by Leone »

Love this idea. As you say, it has been raised before but it's good to see the topic revived.

You mention a % trading tax. It would be fantastic (but completely pointless) if the game could record this to say how much you've spent in taxes. Kind of like the workload recording.
bardiya

Post by bardiya »

Arashiko wrote:It would also deter people from scamming players in-game

A related idea. Create a new "shop" in every town (not villages) which is a link to a central trading post.

People park items there and specify a selling price. The cost to a buyer is that price plus X%, and the seller receives that price less Y%. X% and Y% should be no more than 10% and are fixed by the developers, and that is gold taken out of the game.

This makes it easier to trade, and takes gold out of the game for each item traded.
Aa you said scamms will be less we also can have both kind of trade
I wish developers attention to this idea and make it happen in next update ;)
We can also have something like auction that people give their price and the highest degree in certain time will win the valuable item
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Arashiko wrote:It would also deter people from scamming players in-game

+1
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

bardiya wrote:It's not a new idea but i see long time no one try to make it happen
All know that Trade is one of the biggest part of the game
It will be so nice if you make market that player's can put their stuff and put a price on it and put a timd like 48h
For example each 6h is 500k price(thats too expensive :| )
in this 48 if anyone buy your stuff you will get a message and automatically get money(or you can go there and get money)
If no one was interested samd last part with a messege you get your stuff back
This can make game moreeeee easy and delightful
+1
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
naomi

Post by naomi »

+1000
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...