Clan Allies

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Clan Allies

Post by Ryaca »

I am not a fan of not being able to attack clan allies. Don't get me wrong. I would not go around attacking clan allies, but we should have the option. I believe that I should be able to attack fellow clan members and allies. I believe I should have the choice. This idea of not allowing these attacks to happen I do not agree with. I believe it would make the game A LOT more interesting if players had the option to attack their own clan members and allies also. And don't forget there are spies everywhere. Clan politics should sometimes be brutal, cutthroat, and at times, nasty. I have heard others use the defense that players could invite new members into the clan and then attack them. Well, welcome to the wonderful world of clan life. Don't want to have to deal with this? Don't join a clan. I believe that this could change clan politics as we know it. It would certainly make players think twice and be more careful who they invite into their clan or maybe not. :D
BOO!:ghost:
Khmer

Re: Clan Allies

Post by Khmer »

Agreed... odd that you can attack your own clan members but not allies :shock:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

I also like the idea of a Duke being able to lock storage(towers, castles, etc...) so that only he has access. This will allow the Duke to store items and resources that new members or spies cannot pilfer.

With respect to clan buildings, being able to sell a high level tower, for example, by simply double clicking... to err is human, a safe guard seems logical.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

YOU CAN ATTACK OWN CLAN IF NO UPDATE GAME ON DEVICE. WE DO IT AS PRACTICE.
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

I agree that all should be attackable. As even in a good group there are still bad apples sometimes even allied. I don't practice attacking but do defend if attacked.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Khmer wrote:I also like the idea of a Duke being able to lock storage(towers, castles, etc...) so that only he has access. This will allow the Duke to store items and resources that new members or spies cannot pilfer.

With respect to clan buildings, being able to sell a high level tower, for example, by simply double clicking... to err is human, a safe guard seems logical.
Very good point. I would also add that duke should be able to withdraw clan funds.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Ryaca wrote:
Khmer wrote:I also like the idea of a Duke being able to lock storage(towers, castles, etc...) so that only he has access. This will allow the Duke to store items and resources that new members or spies cannot pilfer.

Very good point. I would also add that duke should be able to withdraw clan funds.
+1
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

I really like the idea of more control for Dukes and Lords over access to buildings.

Also, it seems there is no differentiating between Marshal and Member or am I missing something?

I remember not being able to build on a structure as a Member and was only granted that once my status within the clan was elevated to Marshal.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Blackthorne wrote:I really like the idea of more control for Dukes and Lords over access to buildings.

Also, it seems there is no differentiating between Marshal and Member or am I missing something?

I remember not being able to build on a structure as a Member and was only granted that once my status within the clan was elevated to Marshal.
I also agree that clan dukes and lords should have more control. A member is normally not able to upgrade buildings. If this happens, it might be a bug.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Also, in clans, Marshals have an [M] displayed in their name, where members have nothing.
Marshals can send clan invites I think, where members cannot.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711