New Effect on Weapons (That will ballance game)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

New Effect on Weapons (That will ballance game)

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

A new effect on some weapons, that might ballance the game, specially Mages.

Grievous wounds

Grievous Wounds, will reduce all Incoming Healing effects (such as Potions, Mage's heal, or HP Regeneration) By 50% for 2 Seconds.

Grievous Wounds might also work on Ballistas/Catapults.
;) So they wont Overheal if they are under attack by melee or archer.

Weapons like Swords,axes,clubs and Bows, can have this Effect , and apply Grievous Wounds on enemies each time
they attack,

EACH TIME A PLAYER APPLY GRIEVOUS WOUNDS ON A TARGET, WON'T INCREASE THE EFFECT DURATION BY +2 SECONDS, BUT IT WILL JUST REFRESH THIS DURATION

Weapons Sword Bow Axe Club lvl 1500 + , can have this effect, for ballance high lvl pvp,

Lower lvl pvp , I dont think they need this effect.

Weapons can say in their info:

Apply Grievous Wounds

So players know what weapons have it.
If players want to know what Grievous Wounds effect is,
They can simply search forum or ask around ;)

Im sorry Mages,
Im here to ballance the game ,^^

:mrgreen:
Boo
DwarfTank

Re: New Effect on Weapons (That will ballance game)

Post by DwarfTank »

I see what you are doing here, but reducing effect of potions in my honest opinion is nearly pointless, fact being current potions are so weak already, to reduce their effect just doesn't sound right to me.

As far as reducing mage healing, I agree, mage can heal 100k hp in a few taps once they have been playing awhile, not sure exactly by what level but, I'm sure all of us that have been playing this game awhile understand what I mean.

My suggestion to make this more suitable for game is to:

Make a potion that allows add effect "Grievous Wounds" these potions will reduce effect of mage spells as well as all skills damage or affects by 50%.
Last edited by DwarfTank on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

DwarfTank30 wrote:I see what you are doing here, but reducing effect of potions in my honest opinion is nearly pointless, fact being current potions are so weak already, to reduce their effect just doesn't sound right to me.

As far as reducing mage healing, I agree, mage can heal 100k hp in a few taps once they have been playing awhile, not sure exactly by what level but, I'm sure all of us that have been playing this game awhile understand what I mean.

My suggestion to make this morw suitable for game is to:

Make a potion that allows addex effect "Grievous Wounds" said potions will reduce effect of mage spells as well as all skills damage or affects by 50%.
I said these weapons with grievous wounds effect will be at lvl 1500+ so only high lvls will have this effect, so reduce all healings is ok, since high lvl dont use pots.
i also thought of a pot, Maybe a pot that mages cant use it. and when someone use it they will give this effect on enemy while attacking him.
Or i also thought of it as a Dwarf's (or maybe ogres ) skill .. since dwarf is back at pvps
Boo
Leone

Post by Leone »

I like the idea of reducing the gap between high lvl mages and other classes. If this idea were to be implemented, however, it would mean that lvl 1500+ players would have a huge advantage over those lvl 1499 and below. This I'm not so keen about.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

how does a Nerf on High lvl mages balance the game?
They already lose 50% damage and healing in pvp
Spell resist of up to 90% is possible using 2k gear.
Heal blockers reduce healing even farther, and most weapons have a range over 1 at those lvls, so a mage without a weapon cannot hit them with a spell.
In a 1v1 fight against any melee class with the same lvl, mages have a disadvantage.

The issue with mages isn't "balance." It's simply that many mages are thousands of lvls higher than other players. Get your non-mage to the same lvl, and tell me they still OP. Lol
Leone

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote:Get your non-mage to the same lvl, and tell me they still OP. Lol
I'm getting there. A mere 1400 or so lvls to go:)
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Lol Mad.what you tell. Have you been in a high lvl pvp for.check that? Me with a 1600 mage can kill 2k archers,ogres swords and dwarves full str, and some mage 2k... The spell protection just takes .more time for kill and.give them a chance for run.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

The problem here is that Heal spell is so Op,

And I just thought of an idea that I saw from another game and changed it abit ( :p )
Boo
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Yes that idea is good. Haha2u had propose to quit the armor spell which is a good idea too but swords and dwarves won't win much with this.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DAVEmanda wrote:Lol Mad.what you tell. Have you been in a high lvl pvp for.check that? Me with a 1600 mage can kill 2k archers,ogres swords and dwarves full str, and some mage 2k... The spell protection just takes .more time for kill and.give them a chance for run.
Dave. There's a difference between a mage who knows how to set stats and use it well, and players who want everything handed to them. Any player, of any class, can win an even leveled fight so long as they possess the skills and know how to set their stats for the fight. Although, dwarves do have the biggest possibly handicap, as they have no pvp skill other than magic resist.