Idea of the player and their discussions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Minotavr

Idea of the player and their discussions

Post by Minotavr »

I propose here my ideas for Forgotten Tales :D
I propose to add an attacking method to the ax 4, let's assume the healing ax, at each blow takes 1-2% of the enemy from the opponent and adds 1% of the damage to the opponent, 15-20 sec.

4 way to an ax reduces the protection of a monster or player by 30% and takes 30% hp (it can be a little lower), but loses 10% accuracy and hp.

Another option is 4 ways to an ax: oops: takes 30% of hp to itself, but deals in a radius of 1-2 damage to 360 degrees 20% to enemies-for mobs)))), another invented a reflective shield (360 degrees is valid or it's overkill) , It reflects 10-20% of the enemy's damage and returns to them), take the bow, let's say it has 1000 damage, and the ax included the method and the bow 200 damage inflicts itself. The addition to running at the ax during the run is restored to xp faster (does not work in Pvp)
A scroll for the magician that increases accuracy to players, and the name of the ancient green spell of accuracy, requires 50 mana and gives players 3-10 accuracy, but the player who casts the spell accuracy does not increase.

4 way ogre, stone skin, increases the protection of the player by 30% of their defense, but increases the vulnerability to magic (spells) attacks by 15%

Add a chance (0.05-0.1) to catch any pet (chance of donatnogo 0,05), the ability to put the pet in the backpack and back (being in the backpack pet does not give extra bags and does not regenerate xp), add a petty type of woodcutter, fisherman , The builder, the miner (all of them craft) (which pickax, udu, hammer put in the pet, and the speed of extraction, construction, fishing and will, just the speed depends on your skill, but one and a half to two times less than the owner of the pet ) (The maximum of such a pet can be taken with you only 1, not 2), pets are mithril, iron, stone

Kraft pet fisherman stone, 10 stones 1 udu (example current on the pet fisherman, long time remaining to write) chance of crafting 100%, iron fisherman 10 iron bars 1 udu + 2, craft chance 20%, mithril fisherman 10 mithril ingots and 1 luck + 3, the chance of crafting 2%

I propose to add a new ore from which will be crafted things 3000+
Last edited by Minotavr on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.