When will it STOP?!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Tommy

When will it STOP?!

Post by Tommy »

Make MAGES useful again!

So far Mages are the most destroyed class in this awesome game. We have mana caps, we don't get mana bonuses to our spell strength from out MAGE GEAR (Mage gear? What a joke!) we get a 50% debuff to our spells during PVP, enemies have 95% spell resist + ballistas making it somewhere around 97% effectively, we get heal blocked by people all the time during pvp, all it takes is for 2-3 people to heal block and a mage becomes weaker than someone half, or even less than half their level. All that said, and not one other class has been debuffed in any of these ways. OH and guess what? There's talk of new weapons level 2500 coming into the game. Imagine that. Another way to ruin mages. Other classes get yet even MORE damage, whilst mages get absolutely nothing from it. NOTHING.

At least stop the heal blocking, or take away the caps and debuffs. Or even reduce magic resist. Do SOMETHING!

SORT YOUR HEADS OUT!
Ryaca

Re: When will it STOP?!

Post by Ryaca »

+1
BOO!:ghost:
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

+1
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

+1
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

+1

The issue is that when these "debuffs" were added, almost all of the players over 1k or so were mages, and they overran most players (or so I'm told). Now that other classes are catching up in lvls, the debuffs are unbalanced, especially with 90% spell resist possible (and sieges making it even worse). Any player complaining about mages is usually complaining about players much higher than themselves, and refuse to acknowledge that in even lvl pvp, most mages lose 1v1 unless the opponent is badly unskilled at pvp (like me, Lol) with bad stats or bad tactics.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

+3
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Leone

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote:+1

The issue is that when these "debuffs" were added, almost all of the players over 1k or so were mages, and they overran most players (or so I'm told). Now that other classes are catching up in lvls, the debuffs are unbalanced, especially with 90% spell resist possible
I think this is the point.
They did indeed overrun big time. Mages are the most powerful. If other classes need a 90% debuff (top word:)) to compete with mages then there's your evidence.

Having said that, the swarming to prevent heal spell seems daft. I'd prefer a fair fight 1 on 1. Better heal for non mages and self mage heal spell seems a fair compromise.

The game has grown. Perhaps the character attributes need a rethink?

Good post. Good comments.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

STILL need to simply add a "heal self" spell to fix that issue (not quite as much healing as regular heal, but focused on the caster)

mage gear still needs to count toward damage and healing ability, then the formulas reduced a bit to balance... as it is, it's actually an advantage for mages since they don't need to fear losing gear since they don't need any

if the magic resistance is set too high on the gear, it'd be simple to reduce it a bit... though testing would be needed to get the right amount of course
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

madmaniacal1 wrote:+1

The issue is that when these "debuffs" were added, almost all of the players over 1k or so were mages, and they overran most players (or so I'm told). Now that other classes are catching up in lvls, the debuffs are unbalanced, especially with 90% spell resist possible (and sieges making it even worse). Any player complaining about mages is usually complaining about players much higher than themselves, and refuse to acknowledge that in even lvl pvp, most mages lose 1v1 unless the opponent is badly unskilled at pvp (like me, Lol) with bad stats or bad tactics.
It's seems like you didn't play a high lvl mage. When mage loses 1 to 1?? Don't make me laugh mages only die in low levels because low Mana. I bet you to test 1500 sword vs 1500 mage see who win. Even 2 mage can kill 3 1k sword and 1 dwarf same time and you think that you win 1vs 1 lol.

For others side what blirzcriag told is really right. And I think that seiges may no drain mana and done. The 90% is necessary in my opinion... And the problem of run is problem of ALL. And since new updates you cant almost throw knives while move. But you think that people who can stun need carry unfrezee and stuns and ranged people like archers and mages only carry unfrezee. They carry 80 unfrezee so they can run off easy
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I will say this:

1. I am just over 3k and I would lose in a 1 vs 1 against a mage my level hands down.

2. I do not think seiges should be able to be used as shields to absorb damage. Also the fact that seiges have 1 million hit points. I mean seiges are classified as pets but I cannot use my real money pets as shields against other players so why are seiges any different? This fact has always made NO sense to me.

3. It doesn't matter that I can carry 80 unfreeze because when I am attacked by other players they always have 1 or 2 friends with them and they all carry stuns so their stuns outnumber my unfreeze potions.

4. As in almost all cases, I agree with blitzcraig which by the way it is nice to see he is still around.
BOO!:ghost: