When will it STOP?!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: When will it STOP?!

Post by Leone »

Drewgor wrote:I agree with Tommy on mages, and what about us Dwarves, all we're good for any more is mining, and building. We need a PvP skill. We don't have anything to defend against attks except being used as Tanks. Help us out here give us dwarfs something to work with in PvP.
Agree to the power of 10. Said it before I know, but this is why I switched from dwarf to arch
generous11

Post by generous11 »

@Tommy is right, mage dont get justice, cuz armed chars (melee + archers) have very high magic resistance, why the creator don't change the mage resistance from magic resistance to damage resistance? and the armed chars reduce there magic resistance, then mage get the justice and be really powerful. thats all what i want to say,

thanks in advance. :)
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

generous11 wrote:@Tommy is right, mage dont get justice, cuz armed chars (melee + archers) have very high magic resistance, why the creator don't change the mage resistance from magic resistance to damage resistance? and the armed chars reduce there magic resistance, then mage get the justice and be really powerful. thats all what i want to say,

Yes let's make mages all powerful again so the mages are happy. Great idea ;-) Coz as we'll all agree, mages are the only important class in this game...as long as they are smiling and killing at will, we all feel better!

Take care ya'll.

PS - I like mages actually. I like watching them die, run low on hp and die, run out of mana and die, get teamed up on and die, run their big mouths then get in a fight they can't win and die. Love the spell casters ;-)
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Blackthorne wrote:
generous11 wrote:@Tommy is right, mage dont get justice, cuz armed chars (melee + archers) have very high magic resistance, why the creator don't change the mage resistance from magic resistance to damage resistance? and the armed chars reduce there magic resistance, then mage get the justice and be really powerful. thats all what i want to say,

Yes let's make mages all powerful again so the mages are happy. Great idea ;-) Coz as we'll all agree, mages are the only important class in this game...as long as they are smiling and killing at will, we all feel better!

Take care ya'll.

PS - I like mages actually. I like watching them die, run low on hp and die, run out of mana and die, get teamed up on and die, run their big mouths then get in a fight they can't win and die. Love the spell casters ;-)
:D :D :D :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
tapok

Post by tapok »

Uhahah Tomar bought LVL and cant win and starts to cry, before you buy 10000 levels to start to learn how play in thise game! Now you know how stupid you have done? Or do you think the entire game to you remake??? A pathetic crybaby. P.S. those whom u cant kill 1 x 1. I have video :) now u can start cry why u bought 10k lvls and cant win 3k mage )))
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

This topic has derailed from a suggestion into something else....

Locked.

Take the conversation to Clans, Off-Topic, or PM guys...
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711