Pet Healing Potion

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Humble_M

Pet Healing Potion

Post by Humble_M »

Not sure if anyone suggested this in the past, but it would be nice to have pet healing potions. So the potions are fair, they should be craft-able and available in shops. The potions would also heal a % of pet's total HP, rather than a set amount. I figured something like this:

1% Potion - heals ONLY player's pet(s). available in shops (cost TBD)
3% Potion - heals ONLY player's pet(s). available in shops (cost TBD)
7% Potion - heals ONLY player's pet(s). can craft at blacksmith (mats TBD)
15% Potion - heals ONLY player's pet(s). can craft at clan buildings or house (mats TBD)
- given the higher %, I figured this one should have higher location requirements
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
naughty_boy

Re: Pet Healing Potion

Post by naughty_boy »

Good Idea
But
so many player know that there are some tricks that u can put extra ((free slots numbers in bag become double!)However its a bit strange :? )pots in you're bag so players can have more than 100 pots!
so its USELESS !
just imagine u if u make outo spawn on Dark devils and ure pet can tank for 10 mins
with this idea they can tank spawn forever :(
so its would be a big problem :shock:
but if FT team could make a limit of usage this pots ( per day , per map,etc ) it would be a bit better :)
i give +1 to this idea But this idea need to extend more!
Thank you for sharing you're Idea ;)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

naughty_boy wrote:Good Idea
But
so many player know that there are some tricks that u can put extra ((free slots numbers in bag become double!)However its a bit strange :? )pots in you're bag so players can have more than 100 pots!
so its USELESS !
just imagine u if u make outo spawn on Dark devils and ure pet can tank for 10 mins
with this idea they can tank spawn forever :(
so its would be a big problem :shock:
but if FT team could make a limit of usage this pots ( per day , per map,etc ) it would be a bit better :)
i give +1 to this idea But this idea need to extend more!
Thank you for sharing you're Idea ;)
You are correct. I know a player who abuses the "bag bug" and I now know how he abuses this glitch. He carries way too many stuns than he should be able to with 2 seiges as pets...
BOO!:ghost:
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

it's nice that people like the idea, but it's not my job to police players who abuse game bugs! the majority of players that I have encountered enjoy the game and play fair.

the storage bug that is mentioned should not deter my idea. cheaters will find a way to cheat! my suggestion was just a way to make play better for myself and other honest players.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Honest players...HA!
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I downloaded this game 2 and half years ago. There have been many sore heads, cowards and horses asses that have crossed paths. But , by far most are friendly gamers. Of course I speak as a player who is not involved in clans. May be that is where the cheaters and troubles are.
naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

Humble_M wrote:it's nice that people like the idea, but it's not my job to police players who abuse game bugs! the majority of players that I have encountered enjoy the game and play fair.

the storage bug that is mentioned should not deter my idea. cheaters will find a way to cheat! my suggestion was just a way to make play better for myself and other honest players.
Dude when u give a idea, all visions about that idea have to be checked first
When there is way to cheat, As you said, So Other players and Staff team see that this Idea wont be helpful! ;) cuz you say there is a way that other player can abuse my Idea in Game! :o also honest players are so rare in this game!
My advice to you is that keep calm on working this idea cuz it has great usage vs PetKillers ;)
If you see player can cheat so make you're Idea more stronger(!) or explain it more,So we can help you to to make you're Idea real if staff team accept it too :)
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

A better way to protect pets is to make them invisible to monsters, and passive (not fighting monsters) when parked.

Pet killing then becomes impossible unless they are actively helping a player grind, (i.e. not parked)
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

Well that's not good :D
if you don't park pets while you want to spawn monsters, you're pet's will block movement :?
That's why players park pets before spawn ;)
But can we make a new icon for pets?
Like tank or attack Icon
and if we set pets for tank only pet wont loose HP :lol:
Or make the limit of Tanking monster I mean its 8 so make it 7 or 5 ( I don't Know about limit number ). I mean let pets can runaway! That's better than watch them die and you cant do anythink
Or make a way that player log out in shorter time
as I found when pets in PVM and if player log , char will be still online for about 5-10 seconds later
So player will loose pets again :cry:
But maybe changing the Tank limit is the best way :)
What's you're Idea? :roll:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Arashiko wrote:A better way to protect pets is to make them invisible to monsters, and passive (not fighting monsters) when parked.

Pet killing then becomes impossible unless they are actively helping a player grind, (i.e. not parked)
I like this idea and seiges should be included in this so they cannot be used as Shields in pvp.