new buy able item

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

benbaggen

new buy able item

Post by benbaggen »

So i was thinkin about it, and they should add a stat change to the list of items u can buy with real $.there have been countless times i have been far from spawn grinding,or even at war and could use a stat change witch i would gladly of payed for vrs walkin all the way to spawn then back again.as long as this item wasnt over priced i think alot of people would buy this item.say like $.50 to save from a long walk would b nice
naughty_boy

Re: new buy able item

Post by naughty_boy »

Hi :)
sorry But,I'm not agree with you're Idea
this will make clan wars and PVP to much unfair than before
when a player die in PVP he will teleport to startmap
so he can change parameters and take a time to get full Hp
so other will have a time to make more dmg to enemy base
but just think that fo example a 5K ogre
he change dex to kill mages then he go under tower range cover make dex high to kill other :|
so none can stop him :?
maybe it can help player to don't loose any gears
But PVP means that you won gears :)
without so many player will leave Ft cuz they LOVE PVP :)
Thank you to shared you're idea :D
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

I don't think it's a terrible idea....as long as they still kept the guy at spawn that changes stats.....but it would kinda throw things more towards pay to win...give to get I guess
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

This would make clan pvp alot harder as the last time i checked when u reset gour stats your hp goes all the way down putting u at risk of attack. On top of that u then have to go into your invintory to place your stat points also puttin u at risk of att
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

A 1k swordsman with say 100,000hp fights a 5k swordsman with say 1,000,000 hp. They both hit for their 40% skill, the 5k swordsman does 40,000hp, the 1k swordsman does 400,000hp...WOW, that makes no sense :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Khmer wrote:A 1k swordsman with say 100,000hp fights a 5k swordsman with say 1,000,000 hp. They both hit for their 40% skill, the 5k swordsman does 40,000hp, the 1k swordsman does 400,000hp...WOW, that makes no sense :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
That is the simple nature of a % based attack.

Regarding the original idea of post, the Hp drop (as mentioned by benbaggin) would quickly kill it being used directly in pvp, after a few tries by some. Lol. It would likely be more used by those grinding, or those able to run off map and reset their stats before engaging in pvp or siege again, not counting Hp regen time needed.
All in all, most would use for the convenience of not having to walk back from spawn, but aside from that, it wouldn't benefit too many players, unless they combine with a mage's healing, or a 1lvl item to full heal fast, all of which puts you in the backpack (at risk of attack). Not easily abused, and could result in a trickle of income.
Why not?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I like resetting stats the way it is now. I don't want to be level grinding on a faraway map(like minotaurs on kraken island for example) and have some griefer attacking me and realizing their Dex is too low only to have them move a little distance away and reset their stats and come back and attack me again. The way it is now they would have to travel all the way back to spawn and reset and then walk all the way back. I like that better.
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryaca wrote:I like resetting stats the way it is now. I don't want to be level grinding on a faraway map(like minotaurs on kraken island for example) and have some griefer attacking me and realizing their Dex is too low only to have them move a little distance away and reset their stats and come back and attack me again. The way it is now they would have to travel all the way back to spawn and reset and then walk all the way back. I like that better.
Valid point. Only the game "trolls" would use it. However, if you follow them and hit WHILE they reset, they have 0 chance. The Hp drop of reset, mixed with the low stats while they reset, means they would die fast, and still have to walk back. After all, even if they are lower level than you, they attacked first. You can retaliate.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND WHEN THERE WAS NO STAT CHANGE AVAILABLE. THAT WAS FUN!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

DOOMSDAY wrote:YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND WHEN THERE WAS NO STAT CHANGE AVAILABLE. THAT WAS FUN!
I bet.
When I started, the stat change was available...
but, you lost a level for it... and the mage was on the blood mummy surface map (3.-2 I think)
as a result, there was no pvp on that map

I remember Cleo throwing a party there because of that... and everyone trying to get the swamp bow drop, as you could only get it in game through GM events...

I'm glad that some things have changed since then. Like the drop going to the person with the last hit.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711