MARKET PLACE and NEW TOOLS.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jessie Valdez

MARKET PLACE and NEW TOOLS.

Post by Jessie Valdez »

NEW Marketplace, Tools and a special-shop.

Everyone has different interests in the game, but one thing is sure everyone likes the market and to trade (when they need). I remember when I started playing and how anxious i was and i felt very lonely on the (Startmap 0,0).
When an experienced player asked things or wondered things, it was quite scary because it is an online game.

So the idea is also to create a "MARKETPLACE", and a “SPECIAL TOOL-SHOP”, so maybe those experienced players can hang there and give new players a good start in the game and allow them to explore the world of FT for himself at least in the beginning.
New players do not need to be wiped with mass items and then asked what's your name? (We have all our intrigue to think about) As I personally think we will protect as much as we can.

Adding up new tools +4 and Legendary tools +5 “ WILL GIVE A RESULT OF”:

“Balance for PVP lovers and "Skills workers". Raise the joy of these players because we feel that in the long run it's getting boring, when PvP and WAR are not the best way.”

Those who like to build on their skills (Crafting, Mining, Woodskills, Fishing and Building), who do not have an interest in War and PvP. Have something to look forward to.

The idea is that those who reach (skills 10) on the “chosen” tool/Skills will be entitled to carry +4 tools. Those who reach skills 15 on the “chosen” tool/skill will be entitled to carry LEGENDARY TOOLS +5.
(As we have understood, there are many players who just want to build on their skills.)

As a NEW UPGRADE:

A new MARKET-PLACE (no pvp area) maybe a river as well (bcuz people want to fish )
We need to add “special tool-shop” and 4 new +4 tools and 4 new
LEGENDARY tools +5 (Pickaxe, Wood-axe , Fishing rod and hammer)
Those who reach (skills 10 ) may buy +4 and those who reach skill 15 , and “which you have built up” can buy the +5 tools from the SPECIAL SHOP.
Tools you buy will be your own private tools. You will not be able to sell or trade it, but you should be able to discard it (if you wish) or keep in your house or bank.

Of course, all the tools have different speeds (I'm not a programmer so I don't have all the answer) but I hope our idea can be seen as an advantage in the game and maybe a temporary solution. The game grows and I hope people respect new ideas, even if it's (bad or a great idea), so I personally think that all ideas are welcome, but it doesn’t mean that i would love all the ideas. Maybe it's more relevant to know how to (encourage each other for new ideas)

I want to thank hungrywolf with his creative ability and we together want to thank someone who took this idea to a completely different level. He has shown that he can create simple things with a amazing results both in the game and outside the game.
Mr forcefield man ☆ SessizAvci ☆.
Attachments
GOLDEN TOOLS +4
GOLDEN TOOLS +4
2017-10-28 21.36.11.png (20.85 KiB) Viewed 4930 times
LEGENDARY TOOLS +5
LEGENDARY TOOLS +5
2017-10-28 21.37.30.png (14.11 KiB) Viewed 4930 times
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
madmaniacal1

Re: MARKET PLACE and NEW TOOLS.

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Love the idea. I think platinum (rather than gold) would be more fitting, given the difficulty in obtaining materials. Just my opinion on the tools.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote:Love the idea. I think platinum (rather than gold) would be more fitting, given the difficulty in obtaining materials. Just my opinion on the tools.
Agreed. Mith tools are a challenge to get so these should be even worse. Great idea though.
SessizAvci

Post by SessizAvci »

Jessia valdez woww Thank you so much.
It's good to work with you. :)
SessizAvci Archer : LEVEL 952
segam Mage : LEVEL 667
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Legendary Tool Set looks great.

Would be great to craft,

2 lava chunks
3 platinum ingots
1 plank
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Another hiyoooo for Jesse. Really good ideas. Very well put together.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Agree with all, but why lvl 15 to get LEGENDARY TOOL +5? if lvl 12 it will be better than 15, there is a lot of people that dont have enough time to make lvl 15, it's tooooooooooooooooooo much hard, I agree lvl 12 for +5 & lvl 10 for +4.

Have fun and good luck,
Thanks in advance,
Cheers.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

generous11 wrote:Agree with all, but why lvl 15 to get LEGENDARY TOOL +5? if lvl 12 it will be better than 15, there is a lot of people that dont have enough time to make lvl 15, it's tooooooooooooooooooo much hard, I agree lvl 12 for +5 & lvl 10 for +4.

Have fun and good luck,
Thanks in advance,
Cheers.

I just want to clarify the idea, if it is unclear. Generous11

It takes time before a seed grows and then blossoms to something beautiful. If all games were too simple then there is no challenge and no excitement IMO

The idea is to make the game more balance for everyone's different interests.
If you want LEGENDARY TOOLS, you simply have to priotate what you love to do the most.
If you like PvP, then you need to put time and grind levels to win your battles.
If you propose crafting, then you have to spend time on your skills in order to make objects easier and faster.

"Just one of many examples we believe will help balance the game and exaggerate the joy."

Thank you for everyone's opinions and other ideas. Fantasy has no limits, so all ideas are welcome.
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
JUNIOR_XD

Post by JUNIOR_XD »

:D hi
I read about new tool's fighting rod
Hammer
Pick AXE
Extra
I like it
Im exited about new tool's
So sie please tell me hAw to get this tool's set write on furum
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

JUNIOR_XD wrote::D hi
I read about new tool's fighting rod
Hammer
Pick AXE
Extra
I like it
Im exited about new tool's
So sie please tell me hAw to get this tool's set write on furum
These are just suggestions so far
none are in the game yet
I think, the best tools so far are the mithril ones, +3
they can be crafted in a personal house or a clan building
and be bought from other players
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711