New Ideas

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gusein

New Ideas

Post by Gusein »

Как нащет сделать в разделе " купить уровни и вещи" добавить купить дом. Ну например покупаешь дом он приходит в сумку как любая другая купленная вещь берешь его активируешь и нажимаешь на тот дом который купить если этот дом не был куплен ранне то этот дом будет куплен а если был куплен и нажать то ничего не произойдет
MadMagus

Re: New Ideas

Post by MadMagus »

Gusein wrote:Как нащет сделать в разделе " купить уровни и вещи" добавить купить дом. Ну например покупаешь дом он приходит в сумку как любая другая купленная вещь берешь его активируешь и нажимаешь на тот дом который купить если этот дом не был куплен ранне то этот дом будет куплен а если был куплен и нажать то ничего не произойдет
Google Translate wrote:How to make in the section "buy levels and things" add a buy a house. Well, for example, if you buy a house, it comes to the bag like any other purchased item you take it up and click on that house that you buy if this house was not bought earlier then this house will be bought and if it was bought and then nothing will happen

Although in theory, this would be nothing but good for many players.
The bad ones would abuse it somehow, I guarantee it.
I do not think houses should ever be an item.

Хотя теоретически это было бы хорошо для многих игроков.
Плохие люди будут обманывать, я это гарантирую.
Я не думаю, что дома должны быть объектом.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Gusein

Post by Gusein »

MadMagus wrote:
Gusein wrote:Как нащет сделать в разделе " купить уровни и вещи" добавить купить дом. Ну например покупаешь дом он приходит в сумку как любая другая купленная вещь берешь его активируешь и нажимаешь на тот дом который купить если этот дом не был куплен ранне то этот дом будет куплен а если был куплен и нажать то ничего не произойдет
Google Translate wrote:How to make in the section "buy levels and things" add a buy a house. Well, for example, if you buy a house, it comes to the bag like any other purchased item you take it up and click on that house that you buy if this house was not bought earlier then this house will be bought and if it was bought and then nothing will happen

Although in theory, this would be nothing but good for many players.
The bad ones would abuse it somehow, I guarantee it.
I do not think houses should ever be an item.

Хотя теоретически это было бы хорошо для многих игроков.
Плохие люди будут обманывать, я это гарантирую.
Я не думаю, что дома должны быть объектом.
Так гарантия будет что игроков не кинут и пароль давать ненада будет ато у меня пару друзей развели на 60б
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

A "house deed" item that can spawn a house at the used location? I could see that abused, as Mad said. Non-tradeable (unless with GM assistance) and limitations on which maps they could be used on would make things a lot safer. Also, pvp protection on any house spawned this way would need to wait until a reset, to prevent the abuse of such.
Just my thoughts on such an idea. Feel free to post yours.
Omnes Autem Uri