Personalized items

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Personalized items

Post by Ryaca »

:ghost:
Last edited by Ryaca on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOO!:ghost:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Last edited by Ryaca on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Last edited by Ryaca on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

I am not against this but damn gonna tell me I just grinded 200 lvls from the last time I ever did and we get this now a 1k can have better stuff than me can probably kill me too, and I won't be able do anything against because he got his flash by his wallet all I can do is resist I was going for the special skin even with 100% denial and now I can't be "OP" cause people gonna get personalized items for 50$ well why even continue to do anything in this game, maybe I don't know what I'm talking maybe it wasn't explained or checked on tested on well enough to see what the outcomes will be. And rear does seem to be right the higher the lvl the cheaper it gets, guess this game is unique by giving more power to the powerful never seen that in any other game without a big cost in part
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

oh boy... i hope range higher than 8 is never allowed - I don't care if the other stats are zeroes across the board - it'd be so, so unfair
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

in new version topic hobbit says it isnt.
one thing im not sure about however is what value gm comments have atm.
if hobbit says it isnt is that because this has been decided or does it mean he thinks/hopes it is so.
basicly i dont understand or know if and how gm are involved in these changes at the moment compbatant posts such a change. can we take gm reactions as facts?
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

rearrow wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:52 am in new version topic hobbit says it isnt.
one thing im not sure about however is what value gm comments have atm.
if hobbit says it isnt is that because this has been decided or does it mean he thinks/hopes it is so.
basicly i dont understand or know if and how gm are involved in these changes at the moment compbatant posts such a change. can we take gm reactions as facts?
Comp said specifically that he "will consult with the GMs" to keep new gear from being OP. This means that their opinions, such as Hobbs comment about range, will be taken seriously.
Mind you, this is just my take on what has been said, and how it was said. I could be mistaken.
Omnes Autem Uri
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I would tend to agree - while it's true that compbatant hasn't/doesn't always done things the way the GM team would like, he always has shown them respect, and trusted their thoughts on such matters -- I can't imagine any GM thinking unique longer range is a good idea, and especially if Hobbs already said it wouldn't happen (guess I missed that lol) then I'd put the odds at about 99.99% that it won't happen ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
quickshot3

Post by quickshot3 »

correct me if I'm wrong.

A player walks around with for example 3k customized gear. And the stats are high as a 2k gear. And the gear won't be droppable PvP? That's nonsense if this is true.
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
death911

Post by death911 »

I don't agree with this new update at all. It doesn't make any sense to me. There should be a level cap on this update otherwise that has no value. Lvl 10k moving with lvl 10k undroppable gear. Lvl 7k moving with lvl 7k undroppable gear. Lvl 5k with lvl 5k undroppable gear. That's ridiculous. There should be a level cap on gears period. If at all anything allowed then maybe stat reset on gear be allowed so that one may adjust points on existing gears. Like reduce points on damage and put more on mana or something like that. Or maybe change skin on gears.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!