It's Time For A Better Potion

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DwarfTank

It's Time For A Better Potion

Post by DwarfTank »

Kalatonian Potion (Craftable)
(No Mages allowed :lol: )

Tripples Attack for 30secs. and Heals 5K HP

Materials Required To Craft

Kalacite Stone×2 (mined from Ruby source)
Cooled Meteor Rock×2 (mined from Carbon source)
Black Dragon's Tear×5 (dropped from black dragon)
Minotaur Blood×1 (dropped from ancient minotaur)

Craft Rate: 45%

(If implemented I will make the new crafting materials I listed)

Pictured is the design of such a great and much needed potion.
Attachments
received_1194212583964659.png
received_1194212583964659.png (404.98 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
Last edited by DwarfTank on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Mr_Maks

Re: It's Time For A Better Potion

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yeah...Again you want to destroy the mage who is not able to kill more than one class including the other mage thanks to 90% of the magic protection of the warriors and 60% magic protection of mage.The mage and so at the moment the only race that you need to tap into the screen.But for what?In test with my 4k friend dwarf with 90% magik resist and dont use his -50% skill shield,so im 3900 mage it took 3:30 mins of continuous clicks to the screen just for the sake of having the last streak of health.Meanwhile, like any other war class in about the same time or even faster due to higher accuracy than the enemy will do it in 2 clicks a stroke and the ability for example a double attack ogre.And 2 super shields in the form of a siege = complete invulnerability from magical attacks.

I know that the dwarf does not have the ability for pvp, but it's not a reason to improve the all the other classes leaving the mage with nothing.
But perhaps reducing the magic resist of items war to 55% and magical resist to 40%(only robe magical resist because I think that 60% of the magic resist is too much).Then I could vote for this idea,but at the moment I'm 100% disagree with this idea.

When making such a serious balance change, consider that you have to balance ALL CLASSES and not some of them otherwise you will destroy that class that will not get an improvement.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm Yeah...Again you want to destroy the mage who is not able to kill more than one class including the other mage thanks to 90% of the magic protection of the warriors and 60% magic protection of mage.The mage and so at the moment the only race that you need to tap into the screen.But for what?In test with my 4k friend dwarf with 90% magik resist and dont use his -50% skill shield,so im 3900 mage it took 3:30 mins of continuous clicks to the screen just for the sake of having the last streak of health.Meanwhile, like any other war class in about the same time or even faster due to higher accuracy than the enemy will do it in 2 clicks a stroke and the ability for example a double attack ogre.And 2 super shields in the form of a siege = complete invulnerability from magical attacks.

I know that the dwarf does not have the ability for pvp, but it's not a reason to improve the all the other classes leaving the mage with nothing.
But perhaps reducing the magic resist of items war to 55% and magical resist to 40%(only robe magical resist because I think that 60% of the magic resist is too much).Then I could vote for this idea,but at the moment I'm 100% disagree with this idea.

When making such a serious balance change, consider that you have to balance ALL CLASSES and not some of them otherwise you will destroy that reason that will not get an improvement.

I hear you loud and clear

I get what you are saying, but mage class is O.P. always has been and most likely always will be. I had no part in the spell resistance additions to game, as honestly it solves nothing. I may be wrong but I do not believe the spell resistance additions were added to game on a permanent basis, imho making such a permanent feature of game pvp is stupid as it only lends to prolong non mage player's death, yes I am aware that spell resistance if implemented correctly, which it's not too far off from, it would allow clan mates or just game friends in general, time to show up and aid in the battle. 1vs1 against mage, all classes lose except a well built Ogre not Swordsman.

Not insulting anyone by using the word "stupid"
I'm just stating my opinion

I suggested this potion idea to close the gap in pvp for all non mage classes when battling with a mage.

Mr_Maks I thank you for posting your thoughts, I agree to a point, but not completely. I have been in pvp playing all classes, mage wins and non mage just prolongs their death, unless they can get backup from friends.

This idea isn't perfect, but it is a start to what I believe will create better class balance.

I have a character in all class types, I've battled both my mage and my dwarf against the other and mage always wins 1vs1.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

DwarfTank30 wrote:
I have a character in all class types, I've battled both my mage and my dwarf against the other and mage always wins 1vs1.
1vs1 against mage, all classes lose except a well built Ogre not Swordsman
I don't know why you keep thinking this. Once mage gets infinite Mana can kill an ogre easy. 1500 mage can kill an 2k ogre just takes time
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

This game is team based.. Of course in a 1v1 mage is the steongest, it is the only one with an inbuilt heal, but you get 2 teams to fight each other and see how weak their mages become. In a team, they are the weakest, meant mainly for support, their allies block their heal, and their main damage will hit all of their targets, reducing that damage dramatically, and if they choose to untarget enemies to strengthen their damage, they are at even further risk of dying due to more heal blockers.

It goes both ways, it is not an OP class.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I never insulted anyone in my own words. I do not understand what you mean.But there is one thing but I'm Russian and I do not know well English.so there is a possibility that Google translator translated something wrong in an offensive way.and this can not be avoided.If the translator and in truth wrote something like this, I apologize for this.

I did not write that a magician can not win, a mage and in truth can defeat other classes(exept for another mage).If in this pvp no one escapes and leaves the game.Class warior has the ability to run away with the acceleration potion to heal and come back.And if such a warrior almost does not expend the forces.Then mage just have an infinite pvp in which one of the opponents is forced to click endlessly and another to press a button and look at what is happening.
I understand that this is a tactic and it should be.But because of the magical resist, 90% of the mage spends too much time to finish up opponent to red hp as I wrote earlier on equal lvls it's about 3:30 minutes continuous click, while the opponent spends about 30 seconds standing in one place to get full health.
For this reason magic resist in items, and should be reduced to 55%, this will be true.
Also, I was tested with such a resist of magic from a rival of my level, the total was 1:45 minutes, it's still a lot but better than it is now.
And as I wrote above the siege gives any class complete invulnerability and so it should not be.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

DAVEmanda wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:54 pm
DwarfTank30 wrote:
1vs1 against mage, all classes lose except a well built Ogre not Swordsman
I don't know why you keep thinking this. Once mage gets infinite Mana can kill an ogre easy. 1500 mage can kill an 2k ogre just takes time
It's not what I think, it is what I know.

Built correctly Ogre is the strongest class in game, able to defeat all including mage, yes it is a very long battle because mage can heal, but it can be done.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm I never insulted anyone in my own words. I do not understand what you mean.But there is one thing but I'm Russian and I do not know well English.so there is a possibility that Google translator translated something wrong in an offensive way.and this can not be avoided.If the translator and in truth wrote something like this, I apologize for this.

I did not write that a magician can not win, a mage and in truth can defeat other classes(exept for another mage).If in this pvp no one escapes and leaves the game.Class warior has the ability to run away with the acceleration potion to heal and come back.And if such a warrior almost does not expend the forces.Then mage just have an infinite pvp in which one of the opponents is forced to click endlessly and another to press a button and look at what is happening.
I understand that this is a tactic and it should be.But because of the magical resist, 90% of the mage spends too much time to finish up opponent to red hp as I wrote earlier on equal lvls it's about 3:30 minutes continuous click, while the opponent spends about 30 seconds standing in one place to get full health.
For this reason magic resist in items, and should be reduced to 55%, this will be true.
Also, I was tested with such a resist of magic from a rival of my level, the total was 1:45 minutes, it's still a lot but better than it is now.
And as I wrote above the siege gives any class complete invulnerability and so it should not be.
No, you are good, no issues with you or what you have said, I agree.

Only thing no one really understands is how an Ogre is top class in PVP but I have proven it to many.
ShadowHood-lvl2662
Leone

Post by Leone »

Much of what you are discussing has already been debated at length. Here is one example:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14616
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

@DwarfTank30,Your idea is also good enough, and I did the principle that I wanted to indicate what and how to do with the mage so that he could fight back the war with a triple attack, but I still have doubts whether this attack becomes an imbalance against the mage.This should be tested many times before entering the game.