Gear UpGrades

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rothost

Gear UpGrades

Post by Rothost »

I've had an idea rolling around in my head this morning and would like to get some feedback on it...once u reach 5k, u get a token for basic 5k gear, which must b euipped to a non-droppable slot...say...above weapon...then the whole process of getting wearable (lvl 1-5k)armor starts all over until 10k, then 10k token, and so on...players must ask for/buy (ingame gold) tokens after you reach the lvl (this may be done as a shop format)...tokens will be non-sellable(except at token shop)/tradable/storable (as the blue key devils drop are) and to get ur next token u MUST turn in ur last 1, plus a gold "donation"...this may b coding intensive but i think will go a long way to help with gear and gold issues.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
quickshot3

Re: Gear UpGrades

Post by quickshot3 »

Rothost wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:34 pm I've had an idea rolling around in my head this morning and would like to get some feedback on it...once u reach 5k, u get a token for basic 5k gear, which must b euipped to a non-droppable slot...say...above weapon...then the whole process of getting wearable (lvl 1-5k)armor starts all over until 10k, then 10k token, and so on...players must ask for/buy (ingame gold) tokens after you reach the lvl (this may be done as a shop format)...tokens will be non-sellable(except at token shop)/tradable/storable (as the blue key devils drop are) and to get ur next token u MUST turn in ur last 1, plus a gold "donation"...this may b coding intensive but i think will go a long way to help with gear and gold issues.

HUGE +1
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Sounds interesting.

+1 from me as well.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Well, since this idea was posted 4 years ago, and nothing has come of it, how about if the 5k, 10k, 15k, etc. are made purchaseable...since we now (4 years later) have MANY players over 5k and a few almost to 15k or 20k, seeing as we only have 3k gears i think ppl would like to be able to have some higher stats boost since they worked to get those levels.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Good idea +1
Add new gears for lvls 6k or 7k+ or at least new weapons for 5k...10k...15k
For me i see the power of lvl 3k close to lvl 5k cus there's no new gears .
Add new gears or at least new weapns for (4k...8k...12k...) or (5k...10k...15k).
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#