A new idea

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LMZRIP

Re: A new idea

Post by LMZRIP »

death911 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm I would suggest a new idea to ensure balance. Why not reduce the damage of non mage class by 50 % during pvp and give 50% damage resistant gears to mage... :lol: :lol:
Do you know how many times a mage's spell clicks a second? Seven times, yes, seven times. The attack freq is 1000 when the non - mage class does not use skills. Which is unfair in combination with the formula. Of course, in the case of 1v1.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

not that this really changes much, but it's actually a max of 6/sec now, which nobody really reaches for any sustained amount of time - best to figure it at 5/sec for anything you do to find balance ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

blitzcraig wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 pm not that this really changes much, but it's actually a max of 6/sec now, which nobody really reaches for any sustained amount of time - best to figure it at 5/sec for anything you do to find balance ;)
Also, to add to blitz's point, any non-mage weapon over level 10 attacks every 700 FREQ, not 1000. This makes a big difference, believe me.
Omnes Autem Uri
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Does the Fury Skill on dwarf lower the attack frequency? It seems that when I use Fury Skill I can kill a mob at least twice as fast as when I don't use the skill....... just curious.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH