Securing Building Contents...

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

Re: Securing Building Contents...

Post by Khmer »

MadMikael wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:25 am
SellSword wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 pm
LostKnight wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:32 pm @ Leone

OH nice ... but you told everyone!

Sure they'd figure it out sooner or later ... but the ones that would have figured it out later now have a "sooner" :D
Maybe it's reverse reverse psychology? Or is that just what he wants you to believe? This gets deep, in more ways than one! ;)
Who remembers the poisoned cup scene from The Princess Bride?
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (842.53 KiB) Viewed 3097 times
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

That scene was very suspenseful even for a ghost:ghost:
BOO!:ghost:
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Members shouldn't be allowed to use clan buildings for anything but crafting. Just my opinion, member rank only prevents that player from inviting others, and upgrading builds. Maybe it can be altered a bit to also prevent those players from storing and taking items from the buildings. If they aren't trusted enough to be marshal rank, they shouldn't really be allowed to take things either :roll: :D
Does life really get better?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

NightBaby wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:04 pm Members shouldn't be allowed to use clan buildings for anything but crafting. Just my opinion, member rank only prevents that player from inviting others, and upgrading builds. Maybe it can be altered a bit to also prevent those players from storing and taking items from the buildings. If they aren't trusted enough to be marshal rank, they shouldn't really be allowed to take things either :roll: :D
Nice thoughts :)
I'd like to see the Duke have the ability to lock out buildings of his/her choosing, it would immediately eliminate disingenuous behavior, clan membership would flourish!
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Thanks, Khmer! :D
I like your idea as well, about a security option. Maybe lords can also be granted access, or perhaps the Duke chooses who can access, and who can't. ;)
Does life really get better?