So many rules..

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Matthias

So many rules..

Post by Matthias »

Here are some reasonable requests to the creators of this game, these could save them time and money, as well as create a safe or ban-free environment for the players:

Since we arent allowed to harass people or kill certain people lets remove the 'attack icon' from the actions.

Since we arent supposed to become an outlaw lets just allow 1 PK a day instead of a ban.

Since we arent allowed to ask for items lets remove the trade feature.

Since we arent allowed to stand on the bridges lets make them wider or get rid of the rivers.

The only reason for being banned is if you scam for money irl. Otherwise you are playing fair. Right?
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
MadMikael

Re: So many rules..

Post by MadMikael »

Since we aren't allowed to cuss, we should remove the chat.
etc.

An easier idea - just make the MMO into an offline only game, and have no more interaction with other players.
This would solve every issue of rules and punishments.

Really, if some were not such *****, there would not really be a need for rules/punishments in the first place.
The same could be said about real laws in real life.

I don't see these ideas actually going anywhere.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Since we're not allowed to spam clan buildings, let's just remove them all together! And maybe, since we're not allowed to play AFK with pets, let's remove pets as well! :roll: Great logic!

The rules are all there for a reason believe it or not... :roll: You agree to abide these rules upon both creating an account and logging in. If you do not want to play by these rules, then the truth is don't play the MMORPG. Perhaps you would favour the RPG version.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

There need to be rules so that us players know the boundaries we have. Overstep the mark and face the consequences.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm The rules are all there for a reason believe it or not... :roll: You agree to abide these rules upon both creating an account and logging in. If you do not want to play by these rules, then the truth is don't play the MMORPG.
A standing ovation of one here
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Matthias wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:44 pm Here are some reasonable requests to the creators of this game, these could save them time and money, as well as create a safe or ban-free environment for the players:

Since we arent allowed to harass people or kill certain people lets remove the 'attack icon' from the actions.

Since we arent supposed to become an outlaw lets just allow 1 PK a day instead of a ban.

Since we arent allowed to ask for items lets remove the trade feature.

Since we arent allowed to stand on the bridges lets make them wider or get rid of the rivers.

The only reason for being banned is if you scam for money irl. Otherwise you are playing fair. Right?
[/quote
]

:shock: 'reasonable requests' :shock:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Khmer wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:00 am :shock: 'reasonable requests' :shock:
Well, one mans
reasonable request
is another mans
YEA RIGHT! :lol: :lol: :arrow: NOT!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

MadMikael wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:52 pm An easier idea - just make the MMO into an offline only game, and have no more interaction with other players.
Well, there sort of is one already...

There are plenty of times I could do without the MM and leave it as an ORPG, of course, but I'll chime in with the crowd even if I missed the final curtain for the standing ovation.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:06 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm The rules are all there for a reason believe it or not... :roll: You agree to abide these rules upon both creating an account and logging in. If you do not want to play by these rules, then the truth is don't play the MMORPG.
A standing ovation of one here
And another here. Great response to a frankly ridiculous post from OP.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

MadMikael wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:52 pm Since we aren't allowed to cuss, we should remove the chat.
etc.

An easier idea - just make the MMO into an offline only game, and have no more interaction with other players.

Really, if some were not such *****, there would not really be a need for rules/punishments in the first place.
The same could be said about real laws in real life.

I don't see these ideas actually going anywhere.
:lol: :lol:
Well said, Mad. Well said😆
Does life really get better?