Improved Backpack

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Robson jo

Re: Improved Backpack

Post by Robson jo »

death911 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:54 am I don't Like this idea..1 slot means 1 slot that's it...
Full and final...
Please don't be lazy enough for ores that u want to finish off all the ores in 1 go...
If this idea were to be implemeted then it would be very unfair in pvp....
Reallly 99 1k HP pots in 1 slot?
Means 7920 1k HP pots total in backpack?
Seriously what were u thinking when u thought of the idea?
This idea would create great imbalance in game!!
More who said that the items of pvp will be able to stack so I referred to craft items because and a lot of trip that twmos that gives to failure everything because the% is not very high think a little and reflect
(Mage)dude - lvl 2020

(Sword)SSweetzor- lvl 273

(Arch)One_Piece_ - lvl 189

One idea leads to another
Mini Jenn

Post by Mini Jenn »

I think stackable items is needed. Requesting 99 stacks is kinda rediculous...but maybe not even stack potions. Just stack some wood, ore, etc.. PvP isn't anywhere close to balanced yet...so IDC if stackable potions. I don't play this game for PvP, simply because it isn't balanced..incredible server lag at times, and its rare I see actual PvP. Its more power abuse...but anyways.. I can see how stackable potions would make PvP even worse, for fair fights.
We truly do need faster ways of travel..stackable materials (not pots)..or allow more bag purchases. I get enough ore, for 10 ingots..then spend 20+ minutes running back and forth... Repeat.. Slow for skill gains..and waste of time. This game takes up enough time as it is..with progress. Bag space will help, for us PVE/crafting gamers. 😋💕
death911

Post by death911 »

I don't support this idea at all.
Why?
Because the game creators have thought of something when they allowed 1 Extra Backpacks to be activated per account.
This Improved Backpack idea would just totally ruin what the creators wanted.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

But instead if the game Creators feel it right they may allow activations of multiple backpacks for one account. i mean only if the game Creators feel right.Would generate a lot of money.
Or on alternate thought, A Cart or carriage instead of pets when one is mining ores or just needs to carry many items. A cart may contain 20 spaces BUT a cart is not like a pet. It is just a carriage to carry items. It does not attack like pets nor the monsters attack it. I remember in earlier days the seiges used to be like this(they had 20 spaces each and monsters didnt attack them)BEST FOR MINING.
What is Death!!
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

death911 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:23 pm But instead if the game Creators feel it right they may allow activations of multiple backpacks for one account. i mean only if the game Creators feel right.Would generate a lot of money.
Or on alternate thought, A Cart or carriage instead of pets when one is mining ores or just needs to carry many items. A cart may contain 20 spaces BUT a cart is not like a pet. It is just a carriage to carry items. It does not attack like pets nor the monsters attack it. I remember in earlier days the seiges used to be like this(they had 20 spaces each and monsters didnt attack them)BEST FOR MINING.
a cart has potential...

- crafted item (15x planks, 10x steel ingots, 5x stone). maybe 25%-30% base success rate
- 40 slots (gear, tools, craft materials - including red, green, yellow potions), no stacking, no fish or unfreeze or +HP or +mana
- cannot attack and cannot take damage (completely neutral)
- cannot be used in conjunction with a pet

EDIT: reason why I'm excluding fish is because they can be used in PvP
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
death911

Post by death911 »

+1
What is Death!!