Archer Speed Solution

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Matthias

Archer Speed Solution

Post by Matthias »

I have a level 101 archer and love to do pvp. Most of the time I am actually being attacked, and by melee characters.

These melee players who have speed potions and speed skills have huge advantages over the ranged players. We have the Freeze Arrow which helps a bit, but everybody is carrying Unfreeze Potions so your skill is wasted.

Also its a pain in the *** to walk across the maps at 1 MPH compared to our friends who zip past.

Here are some of my ideas:

Dash Potion:
Gives you a quick burst of speed.

Just slow down speed potions:
They are way too fast for my phone anyways.

Slowed speed for non-melees:
Why not just make it so the Speed Potion is half (1/2) as fast for non-melee characters?

Add a "Potion Trade"(Like: fishing,mining etc):
Maybe after a certain Potion/Drinking level we can use speeds or have a better speed depending on its level. It could be leveled up by drinking high level potions. Also the higher the skill the more HP a life potion would give us, and then it brings potions back into the high level inventory.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
NightBaby

Re: Archer Speed Solution

Post by NightBaby »

So you already have range... Now you want speed?

If you want speed, I suggest you try being a swordsman. ;)

Edit: Archers and mages use range as an advantage by running anyways. Speed is how us melee players catch y'all 😁
Last edited by NightBaby on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Does life really get better?
Local

Post by Local »

Matthias wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:57 am I have a level 101 archer and love to do pvp. Most of the time I am actually being attacked, and by melee characters.

These melee players who have speed potions and speed skills have huge advantages over the ranged players. We have the Freeze Arrow which helps a bit, but everybody is carrying Unfreeze Potions so your skill is wasted.

Also its a pain in the *** to walk across the maps at 1 MPH compared to our friends who zip past.

Here are some of my ideas:

Dash Potion:
Gives you a quick burst of speed.

Just slow down speed potions:
They are way too fast for my phone anyways.

Slowed speed for non-melees:
Why not just make it so the Speed Potion is half (1/2) as fast for non-melee characters?

Add a "Potion Trade"(Like: fishing,mining etc):
Maybe after a certain Potion/Drinking level we can use speeds or have a better speed depending on its level. It could be leveled up by drinking high level potions. Also the higher the skill the more HP a life potion would give us, and then it brings potions back into the high level inventory.
You want to live outlaw life but u want game to help u cower out
and run dont from fights dont be a damn hypocrite or maybe u just fake. if you want to to be a killer with out running learn to change stats for your to suit the opponent
Narcotic
RIP
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

I want speed potions too, to chase after people who attack my mage and zoom away when they low red it may be the only fighting chance y'all got but ain't this game about being fair? Or am I missing something... great experience for everyone hmm I'm looking...
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

NightBaby wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 am So you already have range... Now you want speed?

If you want speed, I suggest you try being a swordsman. ;)

Edit: Archers and mages use range as an advantage by running anyways. Speed is how us melee players catch y'all 😁
Ok if we cant have speed, how about something in berween or similar? The melee can always get away from ranged every single time.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Well the ranged can just run around us and we have to stun😂
Does life really get better?
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

NightBaby wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:59 pm Well the ranged can just run around us and we have to stun😂
Have you ever played as an archer or mage? They are ridiculously slow in comparison with a speed potion.

The freeze arrow barely gives us an advantage because everybody carries at least 3 unfreeze potions.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Oh, wearing black name is not so relaxing?
Just keep complaining, crybaby. We'll read and rofl.

:arrow: Still I suggest to give Mattias' account +10 speed and make him iddqd'ed. This hopefully will make his outlaw life, full of dangers and exitement, simple and full of joy.
FT`ing life away
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 pm {snip} and make him iddqd'ed. {snip}
OH MY: GOD MODE!!!!!
→ Let's give him the speed of a horse: Show
Speed_of_a_Horse.jpg
firing off an endless supply of arrows at 20 per second with a force of 20m DMG!

:o OMG! :o
→ However: for all good things; there comes a weakness: Show
He can't hit the broad side of a barn standing 5 meters away!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm
vlad198401 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 pm {snip} and make him iddqd'ed. {snip}
OH MY: GOD MODE!!!!!
→ Let's give him the speed of a horse: Show
Speed_of_a_Horse.jpg
firing off an endless supply of arrows at 20 per second with a force of 20m DMG!

:o OMG! :o
→ However: for all good things; there comes a weakness: Show
He can't hit the broad side of a barn standing 5 meters away!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Im serious 😔
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf