IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by rearrow »

summary: dont post if you dont agree with me....
lmao
death911

Post by death911 »

Summary don't post anything absurd.
I too can make many absurd suggestions , will anyone agree?
1) make dwarfs , swords and ogres ranged as to it has been unfair to them since 5 years they have not been ranged.
2) make archers and mages non ranged as till now they have enjoyed being ranged and its unfair to other classes and now they have to be non ranged
3) remove all the portals as it is unfair to travel from 1 place to another so quick
4) players of one class cannot attack each other, only can attack other class because same class characters are supposed to be friends . Ex a mage cannot attack another mage. He only can attack other class.
5) pet can die in house if u dont feed them and they would leave u if u dont caress them
6) ur house can be broken into and all items stolen if u dont visit your house regularly.
7) players in clan cannot do any quests because they have joined clan for only clan wars

And i can go on with these absurd suggestions..
Obvioulsy no one will agree with any of the above.
Similarly the suggestion in the thread is absurd according to me and i wont support it ever.

But again any change which is above 12k+ is welcome by me as it would be fair for all as no one has attained it yet
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

well we had a good run here before somebody lost their mind and civility was lost 😜
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
death911

Post by death911 »

:lol: :lol:
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 pm well we had a good run here before somebody lost their mind and civility was lost 😜
My brothers, LostMind and LostCivility have now joined me. :lol:
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:23 pm
blitzcraig wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 pm well we had a good run here before somebody lost their mind and civility was lost 😜
WOW! 10/10 on the funny scale 😂 - they can be your miner and crafter :p
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 pm
LostKnight wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:23 pm
WOW! 10/10 on the funny scale 😂 - they can be your miner and crafter :p
And with that maybe get this back on track...

Naaa, too young to work, just my kin, hanging around The Rock.
Would you give them honey? :mrgreen:
I am always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

It's funny. I made the title of this thread jokingly, but somebody seems to think the idea itself is unfair. Lol. Since experience needed after level 150 is on a linear scale, and only at 650k per level, I'm not seeing where this idea is unfair at all. At 3k+, 650k is nothing.. Until a player reaches around 5k or so, it will barely be noticeable by them.

What bothers me (the reason I made this thread) is that a limit was in place that NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN. It is an oversight never brought into the forefront, mainly because most players never reach the point where it affects them, and others (those over 3k) either never bothered to worry about it, or simply enjoyed it. Similar to another "feature" (bug) mentioned in another thread (now fixed) regarding pets in houses, it simply was never considered as a flaw.

Major changes have ALWAYS been a part of FT. THAT won't change. Balance, fairness, and and what's best for FT will be the deciding factors in whether this idea is ever implemented. Either way, I did my part.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 am Balance, fairness, and and what's best for FT will be the deciding factors in whether this idea is ever implemented. Either way, I did my part.
Yes you did and I really like that last part! Thank you.
I am always AFK!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 am
What bothers me (the reason I made this thread) is that a limit was in place that NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN. It is an oversight never brought into the forefront, mainly because most players never reach the point where it affects them, and others (those over 3k) either never bothered to worry about it, or simply enjoyed it. Similar to another "feature" (bug) mentioned in another thread (now fixed) regarding pets in houses, it simply was never considered as a flaw.

Major changes have ALWAYS been a part of FT. THAT won't change. Balance, fairness, and and what's best for FT will be the deciding factors in whether this idea is ever implemented. Either way, I did my part.

first off all. thx of starting this treat.

What you got to realise is that FT in its beginning was a completely different game. at that stage there was no way someone ever could get lv1k,and this was when lvl limits, the formulas etc were created and implemented.

Now the reason I and many others love FT is that its creator realy tries to implement sugestions and ideas from the players. For many of the old hands this creates a feeling of part ownership, the feeling that u made a difference. and its the reason we play ft instead of some more polished game with milliins of development budget.

However the downside of this and the fact thats its basicly a one man development team is that there will be more bugs and many changes, while benefitting new players orcertain classes may be less good for older players or other classes. and often thete will be side effects that werent considered.

but basicly that is what i love of ft.

The MAIN FT QUEST is not arcanius etc. but its dealing with whatever changes comp throws at us.

PS thos doesnt mean i stop protesting about what i think is unfair lol. but i rather have many changes and a few unfair ones, then no changes.