IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Am I the only one that's upset that high level players have it easier grinding up levels? Once they reach a certain level, the required experience to reach another level caps at MaxInt (2,147,483,647). This means that they get stronger, without increased requirements!

I understand that exp required was set in place back when level 100 was "high lvl", but times have changed. We have players in excess of 11000 now, and they just keep growing.

Perhaps changing exp req to a double unsigned integer (9,223,372,036,854,775,807) would make things "fair" on level gains?
Omnes Autem Uri
death911

Re: IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by death911 »

I don't suppport this because.. too many players have already become high lvls 10k +...
They won't be affected much ...
Only the players who have yet to attain such high levels will have more difficulty in lvling up.
It would be very very unfair to us low lvl players if the XP bar was to increase beyond 2.14 B.
However a lvl cap may be put on players say 12k lvl. And this may solve the problem. And would stimulate players to lvl up other alts too apart from the main alt they playing.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

So when the cap is reached ... abandon that character to play another.
And when the cap is reached on that alt ... abandon that character to play another.
And when the cap is reached on that alt ... abandon that character to play another.
hmmmmm nope.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I must disagree with you, death911. Those 11k+ players would slow down DRASTICALLY on gaining levels, allowing others to catch up more easily. As it is, they gain exp FAR faster than the rest of us, because their damage increases while they need no more than others at 4k+.
This will also offset the MASSIVE exp gain boost players got from pets (at high levels), while not affecting anyone under 3k because their required exp is less than 2b. The fact that no better pets exist after 3k will also influence this.

The result of this idea being implemented will be
1:Lower players will catch up fairly, and
2: Higher level players who want to grind faster will buy levels.

I think this idea will balance the game more.
Omnes Autem Uri
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I 100% agree and would support this change - it would be a relatively simple matter of making the needed exp for level the same linear amount that it is, but with no cap.

The very high levels would have a long, long road to gain their next level for sure (or more lukely they'd just buy 1 to close the gap) and it'd allow for a more fair, and more "common sense" continuation of leveling for everybody 👍
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

+1
to quote an 11k. " leveling in 7minutes without much effort gets boring"
if lvling becomes reaaaaal hard you could make some min. lvl 8k dungeon with vet high xp and dmg monstets to keep them i terested.
they might enjoy the challenge of fighting monsyets who can kill in 3hits.
death911

Post by death911 »

Lol u don't see my point do u??
Let say player X has lvled up from 4k to 10k at a rate of 2.14 B xp per lvl.. he has already done it. He hasn't much to loose..
Why should i suffer for that?
When i want level up , then i have to grind more than 2.14 B ?? Whyy?because some other guy has gotten XP easy because of XP cap?? That's hugely unfair to me...
If u want to make change then make it equal for everyone.
Or no need to make any change at all ...
If u want any change then implement it at 12k lvls or higher so that it would be equal for all.. implementing at 3k or 4k levels will be huge injustice to players like me because the players which are already 10k+ wouldn't have anything to losee . Only players like me will be one's most affected..

HUGE - 10000 to the idea
What is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:22 am So when the cap is reached ... abandon that character to play another.
hmmmmm nope.
Why nope lol.

Lvl cap on Clan building ok!!
Cap on number of building in clan ok!!(max 11)
But somehow lvl cap on players lvl not ok..

The same way u disagree with my point. I too disagree with the suggestion given in this thread.
The point is.. if u don't put a lvl cap on players. Cool i am fine with that. I have no problem..lets not put a cap.
But lets not also do any major changes in game mechanics after 5 years of game.. if any major change have to have been done that should have been done at the starting of the game . Not after 5 years... and the suggestion in this thread is a major change.. it would be greatly unfair .
What is Death!!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

the problem here is that you seem to say its unfair thet high lvls xp needed to lv caps and therefore it becomes easier to lvl instead of harder.

but at thevsame time you say it should stay since otherwise they had it easier then players after that had been rectified.

But that is what is constantly happening in ft. constant changes are keeping the game interesting but are usualy very unfair to older players.
A few expamplesof very unfair things which affected me:

ITS UNFAIR THAT:
I had to grind 3years, 6hours a day to get to lvl 500.
new players can do it with pets or in a few months or with cash in a few minutes.

I had to grind drops for 6months to get the gold to buy a swamp helm (which was special spawn party reward only). then it apeared in shop at low price and all could get it over 100times cheaper.

the change to allow clans to build only on one clan map forced many to sell lots of castles which had taken years to build (no skills then, speed of buildingbor moning was always very very slow)

there are many more. most changes are unfair to older players, but we ate older playets because at the same time these changes keep thing interesting.
death911

Post by death911 »

Yea changes happen but that don't mean i would support major changes. I wont ever support this idea. But yes if any change is made that would me equal for all i would support..
I have not made any contradictory statements..
I don't support the XP change suggested in the thread as it would be unfair to players like me who have yet to lvl up..
Yes i do support change which will be equal for all. If LVL cap would be say 12k or 15k then that would be equal for all because highest lvl by a player is 11k i guess. Or maybe greater XP requirements at 15k+ lvls..

The point i am making is any change should be equal for all or don't make any change at all. Let it be the way it is now. Put more Time and effort in the game and reach 10k level and also get lvls easy instead of complaining that higher lvls get easy XP. No suggestion for change game mechanics please.
Its like saying from now on archers and mage are non ranged and swordsman, dwarves and ogres are ranged.
So change doesn't mean any change in mechanics.
If any change is to be suggested then it should be equal for all.

I would have supported this idea if he would have suggested it 4 to 5 years back. Now i won't because it doesn't make any sense and what he has suggested is unfair.
What is Death!!