IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

death911

Re: IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by death911 »

@rearrow Yes the points u have mentioned in what was unfair to you, yes i agree it was unfair to you and many other players including me. And i never supported those changes. Similarly the change mentioned in the thread is also unfair and i don't support. In fact i never support any change in game mechanics ever.
Any change for the betterment of the game is greatly welcomed but that should be equal for all.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

there we differ in opinion.
yes it was unfair, but.....
these changes made the game so much better.
i have never played a game as long as ft snd that is because these changes keep it interesting and challenging.
you will see me bitching a lot on forum and sometimes i think some compensation might be in order.

but i rather have these intetesting changes with unfair results for me then a stagnant game.

one exception of course. unlimited level buying is and will always be the most unfair thing of all. no skill is needed, just spend a lot of cash and you can basicly kill and bully whoever u want, steal all their gear or force them to play without clan which is one of the most interesting parts of ft and practicly needed for the social aspect of the game.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

death911 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 am Lvl cap on Clan building ok!!
Cap on number of building in clan ok!!(max 11)
But somehow lvl cap on players lvl not ok..
Not being clan, I had no idea there were caps on buildings or number of buildings.

Actually I am not disagreeing with you, I'm doing a little of two things;

1. - playing Devil's Advocate, to get people talking and thinking different trains of thought, and
2. - attempting to show how building a player to "max" and then starting over again could become boring real fast.

I can see your argument clear as day. It would not be fair to people that are, lets say, 3995 (or 4995) looking forward to the "easy cap" that others have enjoyed for so long only to find out it, "Guess what! Ain't gonna happen!"

So leave the lvl 3000 (or was it 4000) slide to 10-11,000 right where it is, then make it tough! So tough it's "almost" impossible and would take weeks and half a dozen to a dozen pets to get 1 level!

Now watch the "lvl purchases" soar!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Well, as I said 'bout clan buildings level cap:
It is unfair, that some clans have 5k (damn it) tower, and new clans are restricted to 2850. Make lvl cap as following: "max current tower lvl" + 1.

So here the same: remove "XP to lvlup" cap after "max. current player lvl +1". Let all enjoy easy lvl up until certain lvl. Then let things loose.
FT`ing life away
death911

Post by death911 »

I support any logical change. This suggestion doesn't have any logic especially after some players already achieved 10k+ at a rate of 2.14B xp per lvl. It makes no difference to them. Only other lower lvl players will suffer according to this suggestion by having to grind more xp per lvl to reach 10k which will be more unfair to them..they would have to grind 650k xp extra per lvl. That means by the time they reach 10k, xp requirement will be around 6.5B xp per lvl ( if my calculations are correct) which is 3 times more than current xp required. And it is highly unfair to players like me. So i don't support.

Scenario:
Player X has reached from 4k to 10k at 2.14B xp per lvl.
So according to this suggestion a low lvl Player Y has to suffer by grinding 3 times xp more per lvl because it is the responsibility of player Y to accept the change while player X keeps thinking" thank God i am safe and already reached 10k+. Let the others struggle for lvl up and let them never be able to reach 10k lvl, meanwhile i can relax"

So no i don't support this change at all. If any suggestion where it will be equal for all i would definitely support.
What is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

@LK +1
What is Death!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

here are my thoughts on the character level xp issue:

removing the cap of needed xp certainly has good and bad consequences. There is no doubt that it would be somewhat unfair to all the players (myself included) who have not been able to take advantage of the relatively easy level increasing that the high levels have taken advantage of. On the other hand, keeping the cap only serves to widen the gap anyway. In the end, my vote (not that there is an actual vote here, or that I would get one anyway lol) - anyway, my vote is always determined by this: "What makes the game better?" In my opinion, removing the "needed experience cap" clearly makes FT a better game, so that's what I would support.

and death, while I agree completely with most of what you're saying, the part you're leaving out is that the way it is, by the time a 3k player reaches 10k, the current 10k players will be like 30k.... if the cap was removed, the gap would narrow rather than continue to widen, know what I mean?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
death911

Post by death911 »

I don't think it would narrow because other players won't ever make it 10k.
I however agree 100 % with LK .. that let's say after 11k or 12k ( more than max lvl attained by any player till now) make it so hard that it takes almost whole day to get a lvl by grinding..
++100 at LK
What is Death!!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This is possible only if compensated by new pets which will be stronger than the current red dinosaurs and lightning bees.
For now, there are no such pets in the game, I am against this idea because getting new levels on 3k+ lvl will become impossible.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Not impossible- it will just take longer than it currently does.