IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by SellSword »

As far as fundamental changes go, I guess I see things differently. When FT first rolled out a 4k+ xp issue was never thought of because it was never really s possibility. I remember in my first run at FT four or so years ago GMs had levels themselves and some GMs would even let players mob attack them to see if they could make a dent in the hp bar after a few minutes (no, not that I ever noticed). Since then there have been some fundamental changes to expand dungeons and monsters allowing players to do more than grind blood mummies forever (I stopped around lv40 on two characters that time, so wasnot quite there), allowing pets, allowing level purchases... Its much easier for players now. If I stuck around and grinded for 4+ years I'd probably see things differently, but I didnt. There have been changes to clans (not in one, but I read the forum, and saw something from a few years ago about changes to the size of walls "destroying" the game, and comp's funny reply about most people using "ruined" as their word of choice) and all sorts of things. Personally, I think it's a different game than it was, and changes have always been made. Things evolve. (I'd also venture a guess that the first 4k player wasn't five years ago.)

I certainly respect the other opinions (and many of the players for certain things), so just tossing my thoughts on the pile.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:07 pm This is possible only if compensated by new pets which will be stronger than the current red dinosaurs and lightning bees.
For now, there are no such pets in the game, I am against this idea because getting new levels on 3k+ lvl will become impossible.
Not quote what I said:
LostKnight wrote:So leave the lvl 3000 (or was it 4000) slide to 10-11,000 right where it is, then make it tough! So tough it's "almost" impossible and would take weeks and half a dozen to a dozen pets to get 1 level!
A day? NO! WEEKS! Make it TOUGH! Not and endinf but since you have it easy from 3 or 4000 to 11000 now make it "almost, but not quite impossible.

That's where buying levels gets it!

Keep in mind folks, I'm the relative newbie in the game only 7.5 months ± a few days

I also like what Blitz says: "What's good for the game" BeeCause that's good for my game!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

death911 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 pm I don't think it would narrow because other players won't ever make it 10k.
I however agree 100 % with LK .. that let's say after 11k or 12k ( more than max lvl attained by any player till now) make it so hard that it takes almost whole day to get a lvl by grinding..
++100 at LK
Not quite what I said, this is what I said:
LostKnight wrote:So leave the lvl 3000 (or was it 4000) slide to 10-11,000 right where it is, then make it tough! So tough it's "almost" impossible and would take weeks and half a dozen to a dozen pets to get 1 level!
A day? NO! WEEKS! Make it TOUGH! Not an end, but since you have it easy from 3 or 4000 to 11000 now make it "almost", but not quite impossible.

That's where buying levels gets it!

Keep in mind folks, I'm the relative newbie in the game only 7.5 months ± a few days

I also like what Blitz says: "What's good for the game" BeeCause that's good for my game!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Has anyone else even done the math on this? Experience needed over level 150 only increases by 650k per level, each time you level up. At level 11,100, the necessary exp to lvl-up is 7.2b exactly. This isn't a MASSIVE change (for most), yet it WOULD balance grinding (especially with pets) for all players.

LK is also right. Lvl purchases and pets WOULD increase, benefiting the game.
Omnes Autem Uri
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I think that's the hardest part.... it's not just finding and implementing the things that would objectively make the game better, but also balancing that with being fair to the time and money that the current players have invested.

Again, I think anybody thinking fairly and clearly about it would say that not having the cap is the best option... but since that isn't how it has been for so long, it gets hard to balance that with being fair to current players - it's truly just a matter of opinion at this point.

one comment about the gap though... fearing that 3k players may never reach 10k is a moot argument because the equivalency is that the way it is, it doesn't matter if they reach 10k, because if they do, they'll still be further behind the leaders than they are now... if the cap was removed, let's say they may never reach beyond 6k - but the 10k only make it to 11.5k, so the lower levels are still better off than they are now, and much better off than they will be in the future with the current system
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
death911

Post by death911 »

I stick to my point. No change need be made at lower lvls.. anyone may put what ever argument but the truth is this suggestion is very very HUGELY unfair to all low levels. And no i would never ever support. If u gotta make any suggestion then make about lvls higher than current max levels attained by players(12k+ i guess) so that it would be fair to all and please please allow the rest of the players to lvl up as the way some others have done and achieved 10k+.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:44 pm Has anyone else even done the math on this? Experience needed over level 150 only increases by 650k per level, each time you level up. At level 11,100, the necessary exp to lvl-up is 7.2b exactly. This isn't a MASSIVE change (for most), yet it WOULD balance grinding (especially with pets) for all players.

LK is also right. Lvl purchases and pets WOULD increase, benefiting the game.
Yes i have done the math . It needs more than 3 times(7.5B as u said) the XP required than required currently(2.14B). So yes it is a great deal unfair to all the low lvls and gives unfair advantage to all high lvls because if this idea was to implemented then the low lvls like me would never ever attain anywhere close to 10k.
So please make no more suggestion on this matter.
If u gotta make any suggestion then make it about lvls higher than current max level attained by players so that it would be equal to all..if u cant make a suggestion that's fair to all then pls don't make it. Its my request.

HUGE -10000 to the current idea.
HUGE +10000 to any idea as LK has suggested which wouldn't be unfair to any player and still the gap will reduce between low lvls and high lvls as high lvls would still have a tough time lvling up as per his suggestion.
Last edited by death911 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

@LK i strongly support ur thought. For lvls more than 11k or 12k make it very very tough to lvl up so that they may take weeks to get a lvl.
What is Death!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

you stand by your opinion, and I stand by mine (and others mostly stand by theirs too I'm sure) - As we all would assume it would go lol... no problem with that :p

As for changing it only at 10k (or 11 or 12 or whatever arbitrary number we go with) There are plenty of good things with that too, though I'd argue that is unfair to those at that level. They bought and grinded levels in an effort to get ahead of other players (way, way ahead of most) and this would be putting a serious obstacle in their path of trying to stay ahead of other players... like I said, hard to balance what's best with what's fair to current players ;)

(I am curious to know though death, you specifically talk about reaching those high levels as if you see it as a specific goal to reach.... am I understanding that correctly? If so, what really is it? I only ask because 10k means nothing to me except as it relates to other players... and if those players are 30k by the time I reach 10k, then 10k will mean even less than 3k does now - that's how I'm seeing it anyway)

In closing, a reminder that we're all entitled to our opinions, and I think it's great that this thread hasn't descended into name-calling and stuff 👍
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
death911

Post by death911 »

I know i will never make such high lvls ever. But yes everyone deserves equal opportunity of course. I may or maynot reach high lvls but i along with other low lvls deserve equal oppurtunity as others. Even if i don't reach, doesn't matter, other hardworking players may reach. But if this change were to be implemented no low lvl will ever dream of making such high lvls and the players already high lvls will continue to be high lvls.
What is Death!!