IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

Post by LostKnight »

I wonder how many players, say, lvl3000 and up actually "earned" the levels without buying levels.

In fact how many players have earned every level they have? I can't say that anymore, see 326 in my sig.

I am already a couple of hundred levels more than I ever though I would be, and like my signature says;
Thanks to the generosity of many.
My successes are theirs, my failures are mine alone.
I would NOT be here if it wasn't for the people that have supported me, aided me both openly and anonymously.

Will I get to Level 3000, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!
Will I get to level 1000, honestly I don't see it in my future BUT . . .
Going to play this game til I drop!

AND THAT'S FAIR!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'll second much of the sentiments in LK's post above. Really, this is all a moot point to me as I'm a part-time player and very, very likely won't ever think about 4k or the like. I could go buy 20k levels tomorrow if I really wanted to, but "being better than everyone" isn't why I play the game. Like I said before, I have a great deal of respect for many people posting in this thread (very informative, connected to the game, and willing to pass along their views even if I don't agree with them), but on some level it is also the elites complaining about something the vast majority of FT will never even think about.

Hats off to Blitz on pointing out the civility and respect we can all have, even with our differences.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree with previous comments. The current xp system reflects our game 4 or 5 yrs ago when LVL 100 was seen as something almost unobtainable. Then magix was 1k and that was so unbelievable at the time.

Of course, things have moved on. The game has developed and players have as well. 1k is perhaps the new 100 (that's for another thread) but given the fact that xp is more easily attainable with pets and much much better gear, then I do agree that the xp to level should always increase at the same % amount in the interests of fairness.

Great thread. Ft at its best.
death911

Post by death911 »

No matter how many times anyone may post in favour of this idea that how it will increase the fairness in game, the truth is it will create even more unfairness..(How? I have already discussed it many times)
So if anyone wants to implement this idea (by making others grind 3 times more xp while others have got it easy), i would not support this.. because others have gotten from 4k to at leasst 10k easy ( at least 6k lvls).

So if u are really willing to implement this idea then buy each and every account below 10k lvls, at least 6k lvls each and then every player would have same lvl (10k) and then implement the idea...
If not willing for my opinion, then please no more post on this matter..
Instead think something constructive which will be helpful to all players..
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Leone

Post by Leone »

...which leads neatly on to another discussion. In truth, I'm not too bothered about other players who have reached the dizzy heights of 10k+. Good luck to them if they wish to spend that sort of money. Not my thing personally but they've contributed to ft and that can only be a good thing.

My issue is to do with pvp; specifically for clanned players. I DO believe that if you join a clan then you accept the consequences that you will be killed from time to time: no problems. Even a level 10k attacking a lvl100? That's fine - that's clan warfare.

What I'm not so happy about are pvp drops. Given that some items are really scarce, I do not believe that a clanned player who is many thousands of lvls higher than another should be able to steal their gear as a result of pvp.

What about outlaws? They deserve everything they get. There's an system in place that reminds you that you will become an outlaw. Ignore this and face the consequences.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

+1 ^
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I agree with this idea 100%!mad is talking very true! Encreasing Max xp is good for game too...e.g lvl 10k player don't need to buy lvls because they already can lvl in 15-20 mins..but after 15-20 mins will get 1 hour they will buy lvls of course!
But if we increase Max xp we will need better pets..or griding will get very boring
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
death911

Post by death911 »

Yes it world have been a great idea had he suggested it few years back. Now its too late as already some players above 10k+. Now it would be unfair to all low lvls.
So a big no to this idea.
What is Death!!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I understand the unfair aspect of it, but that's how many things are. rearrow (see, I didn't capitalize that one!) mentioned a few posts back about how he had to grind and work hard for his early levels, and now with quests and pets and buying levels others can accomplish in a fraction of the time what took him years to do. That's arguing the other side, but unfair to the early players almost erasing an advantage they had after months or years of effort. Same issue. Then there was the sharing of characters issue. There's a whole thread devoted to that, but after years of turning a blind eye or very lax enforcement of the rule (however one wants to think about it) suddenly new players can't get the same advantage others had with 24/7 building of their characters? This is really one issue among many, and other things have changed and been argued about in the same way as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
death911

Post by death911 »

If anyone has any suggestion about lvls higher than current max level attained by any player then u are welcome to post and i will support. Otherwise pls don't continue to same thing again and again as to how it would be good for the game and so on!
Where were these suggestions before the 1st player attained 4k + lvl??
No that time no one made any issue and now suddenly all are becoming aware about it After some players have attained 10k+, only to further increase the gap between low lvls and high lvls?
Now also time is there as no one has attained 12k lvl yet. So make any suggestion 12k + lvl. As to doubling of XP needed every 1k levels or something like that. Please don't make any suggestion which is unfair to low lvls like me because low lvls too deserve equal oppurtunity as the high lvls who have lvled up easy .

And please one more point the 10k+ also have same pets as 3k+ , so there's not much of a difference according to me..they have also put in time,effort and money in the game.
If any one feels leveling upto 10k is easy after 2.14B Xp reached per lvl, he is welcome to grind up to 10k or buy upto 10k and enjoy the same benefits instead of complaining.
What is Death!!