Building range for all buildings

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Corrupter

Building range for all buildings

Post by Corrupter »

I would assume this issue has been talked about but I didn't see when searched.

It seems that people from above and right side have a big advantage on range for build and possibly more. If you are on the west or south side of any building you must be at 1 range to build. If you are at the north or east side you can build from a great distance such as even across a wall. Depending on the building i tested a tower and was able to step 4 steps east and 5 steps up, this is very unfair to anyone on the west or south side of war, siege or attack. Northeastern areas can build safely out of range. Shouldn't this range issue be equal for all?
madmaniacal1

Re: Building range for all buildings

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I remember when the crossed swords (attack) icon was off center of the builds. I don't really siege, so I'm not sure if that's still the case. Kinda makes me wonder if such things are related to each other...
Omnes Autem Uri
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Yea I've seen this too....0robly not a terribly hard fix but definitely is an unfair advantage....ive personally run into it happening while seiging an enemy and couldn't reach the fixer cause of walls because they were like 3 or 4 spaces away
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

I wonder if this could possibly ever be fixed
Ryaca_1 is retired
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

Nahgus wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:50 pm I wonder if this could possibly ever be fixed
Could and should I think, the area should be similar to the building attack area but smaller. Each building should have a limit of maybe a couple steps away in any direction.
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

I'm going to draw up on graph paper soon, to show what I'm meaning a little better as I'm sure some don't even notice or just never thought about it.
I will try and shoe a few key issues I see in this problem,. And hope that maybe its more understood.