lvl difference and drop

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: lvl difference and drop

Post by Nahgus »

DAVEmanda wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:11 pm
LostKnight wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 pm
DAVEmanda wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:58 pm Well , reducing the % of drop chance will work better. No drop? Nooo plz no! They will abuse of this
??? How can they abuse "No Drop" ???
Ok let's say you are a 2k fighting vs 7k. You know that you won't drop so can equip all your gears and kill him easier. While if you don't have gears on , it will be hard to kill him.

So if there comes 3 ppl of 2k lvl they know that won't lose their gears and will equip all for kill him. While if they know that will drop they will be more careful and run or don't equip them.

Also if you bought that lvls you can't get items? Hmm no good. It will stop ppl from buy lvls
Very good point Dave
Ryaca_1 is retired
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

There was another thread with similar ideas. Here's the link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15187
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

I thought I remembered typing something similar:)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i see some of the pvp abuse arguments, so how about some of these possible aditiins to my original proposal

1) on clan maps lvl difference does not matter ( all can drop)

2) the winner (survivor) also has a, smaller, chance he will loose an item. this would represent the chance that the low lvl gets in a luck shot and severely damages a piece of attackers equipment. it may even drop, but the main point is that even when thousands of lvls higher the high lvl runs some risk.
Unless attacker has full set of lv1k+ items ( if no 1k exists it must be the highest lower one) equiped he cannot make lower lvl drop.
(or he would just hunt low lvls naked or in low lvl gear)

3) no drop from "double or more lvl" inatead or a fixed amount difference. this leaves a larger prey base for real high lvls.

4) as sugested above decreased drop chance based on lvl difference.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Don't like PvP but I like those 4 points!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Robson jo

Post by Robson jo »

rearrow wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 am the critisism from many that when clanned a high lvl can kill a low lvl very easily is often countered with the argument that otherwise low lvl could be used to block hogh lvls, seal heal and other things (for which unclanned are now used btw).

However most critisism on this aspect is not because if high lvls killing in a war. it is because they hunt low lvls to get their gear. you will see them selling lots of gear on facebook or in game.
after leveling for months to get to 1k, another few months attempting to make a 1k plate., you finaly have it and grind. then some xxxxx with 4k more levels comes by and just have time to see the "you are attacked by xxxx" before you get the skull. waking up at start that plate you worked months on is gone.

so i suggest:
if the attacker is more then 500 levels higher he can still kill. BUT THE VICTIM WONT DROP.

This I agree too .. should not drop items .. And much suffering makes them and in a few seconds comes a person kills you and earns what you have suffered so much to do
(Mage)dude - lvl 2020

(Sword)SSweetzor- lvl 273

(Arch)One_Piece_ - lvl 189

One idea leads to another
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Robson jo wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:57 pm
rearrow wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 am the critisism from many that when clanned a high lvl can kill a low lvl very easily is often countered with the argument that otherwise low lvl could be used to block hogh lvls, seal heal and other things (for which unclanned are now used btw).

However most critisism on this aspect is not because if high lvls killing in a war. it is because they hunt low lvls to get their gear. you will see them selling lots of gear on facebook or in game.
after leveling for months to get to 1k, another few months attempting to make a 1k plate., you finaly have it and grind. then some xxxxx with 4k more levels comes by and just have time to see the "you are attacked by xxxx" before you get the skull. waking up at start that plate you worked months on is gone.

so i suggest:
if the attacker is more then 500 levels higher he can still kill. BUT THE VICTIM WONT DROP.

This I agree too .. should not drop items .. And much suffering makes them and in a few seconds comes a person kills you and earns what you have suffered so much to do
Attachments
Rocky.jpg
Rocky.jpg (121.49 KiB) Viewed 2945 times
Leone

Post by Leone »

Love you adrian
Ace pic

Let's limit or cancel the drop % given the absolutely massive level difference in-game. I've said before but it's timely.