lvl difference and drop

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

lvl difference and drop

Post by rearrow »

the critisism from many that when clanned a high lvl can kill a low lvl very easily is often countered with the argument that otherwise low lvl could be used to block hogh lvls, seal heal and other things (for which unclanned are now used btw).

However most critisism on this aspect is not because if high lvls killing in a war. it is because they hunt low lvls to get their gear. you will see them selling lots of gear on facebook or in game.
after leveling for months to get to 1k, another few months attempting to make a 1k plate., you finaly have it and grind. then some xxxxx with 4k more levels comes by and just have time to see the "you are attacked by xxxx" before you get the skull. waking up at start that plate you worked months on is gone.

so i suggest:
if the attacker is more then 500 levels higher he can still kill. BUT THE VICTIM WONT DROP.
guafk

Re: lvl difference and drop

Post by guafk »

rearrow wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 am the critisism from many that when clanned a high lvl can kill a low lvl very easily is often countered with the argument that otherwise low lvl could be used to block hogh lvls, seal heal and other things (for which unclanned are now used btw).

However most critisism on this aspect is not because if high lvls killing in a war. it is because they hunt low lvls to get their gear. you will see them selling lots of gear on facebook or in game.
after leveling for months to get to 1k, another few months attempting to make a 1k plate., you finaly have it and grind. then some xxxxx with 4k more levels comes by and just have time to see the "you are attacked by xxxx" before you get the skull. waking up at start that plate you worked months on is gone.

so i suggest:
if the attacker is more then 500 levels higher he can still kill. BUT THE VICTIM WONT DROP.
i agree with you
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

rearrow wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 am so i suggest:
This makes sense. {blink lost power for a second at this point}

Personally I'd like to see the drop taken away entirely, but that's just me.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Well , reducing the % of drop chance will work better. No drop? Nooo plz no! They will abuse of this
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DAVEmanda wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:58 pm Well , reducing the % of drop chance will work better. No drop? Nooo plz no! They will abuse of this
??? How can they abuse "No Drop" ???
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Well said rearrow
Ryaca_1 is retired
BroodingSnow

Post by BroodingSnow »

I could be wrong(and probably am) but my guess would be that if one had just levelled then there would be no exp loss on death, and if drop chance was removed, no risk losing any gear also. With that in mind there would be no risk in causing mayhem in clan maps against structures. I would assume the current death penalties make people more cautious about picking fights they otherwise would not.

I know the original poster was targetting those out of clan maps but those changes would cover both.

I dont like pvp in this game for the exact reason listed above, which is why i havent joined any clans. Witnessing a lv3k run up to a lv19 cutting a tree just seemed completely cruel and uncalled for.
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed rearrow. I've no problem being killed in clan pvp. That goes with the territory. I'm not at all happy of my gear being lost to someone several thousand levels higher than me. That seems unfair to me.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

BroodingSnow wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:09 pm I could be wrong(and probably am) but my guess would be that if one had just levelled then there would be no exp loss on death, and if drop chance was removed, no risk losing any gear also. With that in mind there would be no risk in causing mayhem in clan maps against structures. I would assume the current death penalties make people more cautious about picking fights they otherwise would not.

I know the original poster was targetting those out of clan maps but those changes would cover both.

I dont like pvp in this game for the exact reason listed above, which is why i havent joined any clans. Witnessing a lv3k run up to a lv19 cutting a tree just seemed completely cruel and uncalled for.
You make a good point here
Ryaca_1 is retired
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

LostKnight wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 pm
DAVEmanda wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:58 pm Well , reducing the % of drop chance will work better. No drop? Nooo plz no! They will abuse of this
??? How can they abuse "No Drop" ???
Ok let's say you are a 2k fighting vs 7k. You know that you won't drop so can equip all your gears and kill him easier. While if you don't have gears on , it will be hard to kill him.

So if there comes 3 ppl of 2k lvl they know that won't lose their gears and will equip all for kill him. While if they know that will drop they will be more careful and run or don't equip them.

Also if you bought that lvls you can't get items? Hmm no good. It will stop ppl from buy lvls
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias