New Potion 'Trade'

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Matthias

New Potion 'Trade'

Post by Matthias »

My idea is have a potion 'trade' just like how we have a axe, fishing, mining trade but where you need to drink potion to level up.

The higher your potion/drinking level is the more effect your potion has. A faster speed potion, more life from a 1k potion.

If you dont have the required skill/trade level to drink a potion or you drink too many too fast, you may puke it and get no effect.

Should be easier to up for melee than for ranged and less effect for ranged.

Hope my idea is at least considered. Would rid us of the 'Only for melee' ban on speed potions and let us use the hp and mana potions again.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
SellSword

Re: New Potion 'Trade'

Post by SellSword »

I think this has been suggested before and didn't get much traction. Personally, I don't agree as it would be heavily impacted by the gold you spend.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

SellSword wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:52 pm I think this has been suggested before and didn't get much traction. Personally, I don't agree as it would be heavily impacted by the gold you spend.
Gold needs to be used for something. Nobody uses HP potions past level 250. Its kinda sad.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Matthias wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:00 pm Gold needs to be used for something. Nobody uses HP potions past level 250. Its kinda sad.
When grinding gets you gold in the millions and questing costs you gold in the hundreds of millions or billions trust me, gold is being spent.

Also with a +20k HP pot out there now, 50m BTW, there's your health you say people don't carry.
Feel free to carry 5 or 6, that would be 250m to 300m you can use "your" gold for.

Me, I'll grind for levels thanks.

We don't need another reason to 'spend' gold we need more ways to "make" gold ingame. As one friend said just yesterday, "I don't know how people can afford to get ahead in this game without selling a pet or skin every now and then." And this is something not all of us can do.

Believe me, I look after my gold a lot more then I do the items I give away, maybe I should stop that, but I like helping others. Like my contest in my sig, 20m worth of Mith Tools, at today's prices, is no chump change, and so are the donated prizes. The two wands alone can be 'sold' for 2 - 2.5b each.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

LostKnight wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:40 pm
Matthias wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:00 pm Gold needs to be used for something. Nobody uses HP potions past level 250. Its kinda sad.
When grinding gets you gold in the millions and questing costs you gold in the hundreds of millions or billions trust me, gold is being spent.

Also with a +20k HP pot out there now, 50m BTW, there's your health you say people don't carry.
Feel free to carry 5 or 6, that would be 250m to 300m you can use "your" gold for.

Me, I'll grind for levels thanks.

We don't need another reason to 'spend' gold we need more ways to "make" gold ingame. As one friend said just yesterday, "I don't know how people can afford to get ahead in this game without selling a pet or skin every now and then." And this is something not all of us can do.

Believe me, I look after my gold a lot more then I do the items I give away, maybe I should stop that, but I like helping others. Like my contest in my sig, 20m worth of Mith Tools, at today's prices, is no chump change, and so are the donated prizes. The two wands alone can be 'sold' for 2 - 2.5b each.
😂 I dont see many carrying 20k potions except for the quest. 50M is way to much for a little hp restoration.

Oh and the 20k potion will give you tons of xp for your potion skill when its added 😂😂😂😂
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Trust me the more quests you do you will be spending billions upon billions of gold
Ryaca_1 is retired
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Nahgus wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:09 pm Trust me the more quests you do you will be spending billions upon billions of gold
Potions...
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf